• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Thepoopwins Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
IGN: Thepoopwins
Banned by: N/A (Ban doesn't say, maybe by server?)
Time of ban: 4/25/15 6:42 AM
Reason for ban: use of illegal farm mob
Your story: Few days back I found a monster spawner trap and tried reporting it but in the /ch help chat I remember someone (sorry I forget) told me it was fine as long as the trap didn't do automated damage before the player would hit them for easy exp. I thought it was sketchy and left anyways. Today, I decided I wanted to catch up on some of the higher levels that had been harassing my friends. I went from 30 (pretty sure i started at 30-31)) to 42. I don't mind having my levels reset and my souls taken, I just want to be back in the game because I think my friends would quit if I wasn't on with them.

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
IGN: Thepoopwins
Banned by: N/A (Ban doesn't say, maybe by server?)
Time of ban: 4/25/15 6:42 AM
Reason for ban: use of illegal farm mob
Your story: Few days back I found a monster spawner trap and tried reporting it but in the /ch help chat I remember someone (sorry I forget) told me it was fine as long as the trap didn't do automated damage before the player would hit them for easy exp. I thought it was sketchy and left anyways. Today, I decided I wanted to catch up on some of the higher levels that had been harassing my friends. I went from 30 (pretty sure i started at 30-31)) to 42. I don't mind having my levels reset and my souls taken, I just want to be back in the game because I think my friends would quit if I wasn't on with them.
I was the one who banned you. I am working and will reply when I can.

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
While I knew that you had not built the structure, you were still using it after being given some grossly incorrect information. This is the reason why the ban is not permanent and short. I am happy to remove it now, actually.

Please in the future always refer to hc.to/rules, or here:
http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/any-unwritten-rules-youre-not-sure-about-just-ask.574/

If you are still unsure, just don't do it.

Up to an Admin, though if you will have some levels removed due to this: @TimForReal

Status
Not open for further replies.