• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

ThePedoBear4's Proctor Application

=== Proctor Application ===
  1. Minecraft IGN: ThePedoBear4
  2. Position applying for: Proctor
  3. Age| Time zone: 14& Canada, time zone -5
  4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: I have been on Herocraft for almost a month now. I know a bit of a short time to be applying for proctor :3
  5. Why do you think you would make a good proctor?: I think I would make a good Proctor because I spend a lot of time on the website and I have watched how some of the other proctors do it and know that I would need to be thorough (I've watched people like Angyles and Bonafideb3ast reviewing applications) and I have taken the time on herocraft to make friends and make sure that I thoroughly understand the rules. Plus I am big on proper english so I am likely to make sure that all people whitelisted have a proper grasp of the English language. I am not quick to make decisions so I will not make decisions in haste but instead make sure I have taken the time to review any applications.
  6. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I am a Moderator on two different servers, which shows that I have the responsibility it takes to have such a position on a server. I am currently on summer vacation so I have the time to constantly check the website( except for sleeping times of course)
Thanks to who ever reviews my application and great job running the server. The staff here are absolutely wonderful, I would love to join you guys,keep up the great work.

I know :/ I only realized this after I had already submitted my application. But I was kind of hoping :p On a different matter, may I ask what the reason for the age limit of 15+ is for?

Oh and just a personal favour, aside from the age problem what do you think of my application overall?

Was wondering if I could get Kainzo's opinion on my application for future reference. Please and thank you.