• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

TheMrLief's Proctor Application

TheMrLief

Legacy Supporter 7
1. Minecraft IGN: TheMrLief

2. Position applying for: Proctor

3. Age|Timezone: 15, EST

4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: I was whitelisted in early January. But due to being enemies with EpicPoodle and Dynamic Map showing my location, I took a break from herocraft for a few months to work on my own server, after retiring from my job on the server I ran I came here.

5. Why do you think you would make a good proctor?: Well I have had past experience with being an admin on multiple servers and I've even had experience running a minecraft pvp faction server. I might joke around alot in game but when I take a job on, I'm very serious about it.I have plenty of time to dedicate to reviewing whitelist application. I hope that you guys hire me as a proctor so I can help the server out in some way other than donating.

6. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I used to run a minecraft server, but I retired from my position as [Division Leader] in the community and came here to play with you guys and have fun. I even once ran a whitelist server and created the guidelines for whitelisting. The experience I gained from running a server allows me to sympathize with the admins when the players are being whiny babies, it also gives me the skill of being able to quickly understand a person in a short amount of time, which I think helps out if you're a proctor.

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
Application looks good. Angy wants you in, so in you are. Welcome to the team! @Angyles will give you the run-down on everything.