• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Theif] Camoflage

GreekCrackShot

Legacy Supporter 7
Well it sounds like a worse from of sneak so I dont know if this would be a necessary skill, but thieves need something

The skill I was thinking of is if someone has a locked chest, and that person opens that chest to get some items, while that person is looking in, a thief can use a skill to allow them access to the chest. But once the person who owns the chest closes the chest again, it's locked and the skill wears off. But I'm pretty sure something like that would be extremely tough to code, since it requires significant changes in the lwc coding.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
I don't think smoke should have a msg. If I'm trying to be sneaky, raiding a town, I hate it when "GreekCrackShot USED SMOKE!!!!" Pops up on screen for everyone I'm trying to sneak up and kill to see. It just raises unnecessary awareness that can ruin smoke, because then the person is spinning around spamming their sword until I'm hit and I reappear.
Smoke is considered a defensive skill, thus has a message.