• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

TheEpicShad0w's Whitelist Application

I have already been whitelisted on ShadowStorm321 and I got an alternate account so hopefully it will be easy to be whitelisted on this account. I am also curious about if I could somehow transfer my levels to TheEpicShad0w and if not its ok I can probably earn them back again. And last time when I applied my age didnt match my birthday and that is because I entered it in wrong when i made the account.

LightningCape

Holy Shit!
  1. Minecraft In-Game Name: TheEpicShad0w
  2. Location & Age: Las Vegas, NV 14
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers: none
  4. Referral(s):
  5. Have you voted for Herocraft: Yes
  6. Have you subscribed to our YouTube channel:
  7. Have you followed us on Twitter:
  8. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS: Yes
  9. Special Key: {HCT13}
I have already been whitelisted on ShadowStorm321 and I got an alternate account so hopefully it will be easy to be whitelisted on this account. I am also curious about if I could somehow transfer my levels to TheEpicShad0w and if not its ok I can probably earn them back again. And last time when I applied my age didnt match my birthday and that is because I entered it in wrong when i made the account.
Reviewing

Yes it would be ok to remove my old account as long as the levels can be transferred to the new account

Last edited:
Is there anyway I could get the levels transferred without paying because I dont have a lot of money or is it not possible

I would like to be switching accounts but I dont know if I can afford it. Couldn't someone ask the admin to do it for free just because of the holidays? I dont mean to sound rude and I apologize if all this is a waste of your time.

I guess ill try and save up some money to transfer the levels so i guess the answer is yes i will be switching the accounts