• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

TheEpicShad0w Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
IGN: TheEpicShad0w
@Alator @TimForReal
Time of ban: 7:30p.
Reason for ban: Banned for "hacking"
Your story: I was banned for using radar, even though I actually wasn't and I know I mentioned this before. I never hacked in the first place; its been this long and I am still saying that I did nothing. I don't lie and I don't even know why I would have a reason to lie. I was banned due to a misunderstanding and I would just like to be unbanned so I can enjoy the server again. I was just unbanned recently and was so glad, but now I just got rebanned and I'm really confused.

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter
@Alator @TimForReal
Time of ban: 7:30p.
Your story: I was banned for using radar, even though I actually wasn't and I know I mentioned this before. I never hacked in the first place; its been this long and I am still saying that I did nothing. I don't lie and I don't even know why I would have a reason to lie. I was banned due to a misunderstanding and I would just like to be unbanned so I can enjoy the server again. I was just unbanned recently and was so glad, but now I just got rebanned and I'm really confused.

You were not unbanned, there was an error that removed it. Sorry for the confusion.

...Well come on, I've made countless ban appeals and have been ignored countless times. I have a reason to be pissed off at the staff here. I did nothing, was banned, and wasnt even given a second chance. Isn't there anything I could do to finally get unbanned? @Alator @TimForReal

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter
...Well come on, I've made countless ban appeals and have been ignored countless times. I have a reason to be pissed off at the staff here. I did nothing, was banned, and wasnt even given a second chance. Isn't there anything I could do to finally get unbanned? @Alator @TimForReal

They're not ignored, they're just not accepted.

Well if making a ban appeal and never getting a response isnt being ignored, then idk what is. I don't see why its such a huge problem, i never did anything wrong and have been permanently banned without being given a chance. Its already been this long and my appeals still arent being noticed. All i can say is what the hell...

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Your story: I was banned for using radar, even though I actually wasn't and I know I mentioned this before.
How is this unfair? We don't accept all ban appeals. Move on.

The person that banned you can provide evidence against you - either way, locking this thread so I don't get needlessly pinged again.

@Alator @TimForReal
Time of ban: a while ago
Your story: I was banned for using radar, even though I actually wasn't. I never hacked in the first place; its been this long and I am still saying that I did nothing. I don't lie and I don't even know why I would have a reason to lie. I was banned due to a misunderstanding and I would just like to be unbanned so I can enjoy the server again. And look, I know Kainzo said that the person who banned could provide evidence against me. There is no hard evidence to even show I did anything wrong and if someone thinks there is, I would like to see it. If Alator shows me evidence I will drop everything and give up on trying to get unbanned. But, like i said, there is no solid evidence that could make me seem guilty. @Kainzo this is all I ask of you: get Alator to show me evidence, or understand that i did nothing wrong. I really loved this server, and being treated unfairly like this is just plain wrong. Please restore my faith in this server and its staff. I'm sorry if I'm annoying to you Kainzo, but all I want is fairness and that's it, is that really too much to ask?

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter
@Alator @TimForReal
Time of ban: a while ago
Your story: I was banned for using radar, even though I actually wasn't. I never hacked in the first place; its been this long and I am still saying that I did nothing. I don't lie and I don't even know why I would have a reason to lie. I was banned due to a misunderstanding and I would just like to be unbanned so I can enjoy the server again. And look, I know Kainzo said that the person who banned could provide evidence against me. There is no hard evidence to even show I did anything wrong and if someone thinks there is, I would like to see it. If Alator shows me evidence I will drop everything and give up on trying to get unbanned. But, like i said, there is no solid evidence that could make me seem guilty. @Kainzo this is all I ask of you: get Alator to show me evidence, or understand that i did nothing wrong. I really loved this server, and being treated unfairly like this is just plain wrong. Please restore my faith in this server and its staff. I'm sorry if I'm annoying to you Kainzo, but all I want is fairness and that's it, is that really too much to ask?

Thread was locked, stop posting more.

@Alator can take a look when he has time.

Status
Not open for further replies.