• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Thebigshabam - Whitelist Application

1. In-game name: Thebigshabam
  2. Location & Age: 21, Virginia, US
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): none
  4. Referral(s): sorry i don't have any.
  5. Reason you should be accepted: If i like the server i always donate. ive already read the rules and wiki to see what plugins/mods you guys are running. sometimes i like building modern skyscrapers, or just mining like crazy and giving my stuff away to my town-mates. just depends on my mood :p
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I saw it pop up on the spoutcraft server browser, looked interesting, so i looked up the server online.
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:yes, i did yesturday too, but i didnt have time to apply.
  8. Additional Info: like i said before, i like building modern skyscrapers, you should see the 24 story one i build that even had working plumbing, sinks, bathtubs, pools, ect. im currently taking a break from college (studying to be an auto mechanic) ive been naturally good at it since i was 12.--- ive been using this same screen name for over a decade now, just google it, you can see every game ive played.. all sorts of information, across ALL games i only have one JUST ONE ban, and thats from a maplestory forum for inactivity lmao.
HCT12