• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

The_One_King's Application

1. In-game name: The_One_King
  2. Location & Age: Canada, 13
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): I have never been banned.
  4. Referral(s): KillerofNoobs
  5. Reason you should be accepted: I am a very friendly and fair person. I will refrain from using profanity or vulgar language in the chat and will not cheat, grief etc. I will follow the rules and be helpful and kind to people.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Me and my friends previously played on the SiegeCraft server. When it shut down we started looking for a SMP with the heroes plugin. While my friend (KillerofNoobs) was searching he saw an ad for your server and he told me. My friend also applied to this server.
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes I have voted but the second time I tried to and it didn't work.
  8. Additional Info: I have read the wiki and the rules already and have decided I'm going to be a geomancer if I get accepted.

theonlyasianguy

Glowstone
Maybe explain this?
Following is taken from Vestiwiki site.
Bans
- Posting an inappropriate picture, (Which really means quoting someone with a pic of Boxxy and caption saying "DO IT FAGGOT"
-Requesting nude pics of Rihanna
-Flaming and use of Homophobic Slurs
-Profanity
vestiwiki.yabd.org/wiki/index.php?title=The_one_King

My name is Mathew Nowak with 1 t. I have no idea what is going on and I have never been banned or done any of the things listed above. I promise that is not me

theonlyasianguy

Glowstone
Please hold while I request some help from the higher authority.
@Brutalacerate
I'm not convinced that it just so happens that...
-Both of you share almost identical usernames...
-Both of you share almost identical names...

Superhobo

Dirt
I can vouch for him, he is my friend in real life and would not do any of those things either someone is framing him or it's just a mistake. He's in my grade 8 class and if you want proof we can anwser questions. He's 13 his name is not spelled with an extra t and I can assure you if he is let on the server you won't have any problems. He is a really good guy and will be a great part of the server. I know I shouldn't post this but I'm just helping out my friend.:)

theonlyasianguy

Glowstone
@Superhobo
Please do not post on other people's applications. As I said before, I remain unconvinced and therefore, have to refer to a moderator. Thank you for vouching and standing up for a friend.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience that I am causing and I just want to say I am not that person but thank you for your time and efforts!

Valera

Diamond
You seem to really want to play on Herocraft and we would love to have you if this is just an unfortunate circumstance. I would encourage you to do research and come back with strong evidence that you and this person are 2 different people instead of just making claims that you are the victim. Thanks for applying and we look forward to your reply with evidence.

Valera

Diamond
@theonlyasianguy
This user has provided sufficient evidence that he is not the same player that we originally thought. Can you get him setup please. Great catches!

@Mathew Nowak
Thank you for researching, however we will still keep an eye on this. Thanks and enjoy!