• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

The Winter Olympics of 2014

jan9f

Legacy Supporter 3
Their winters aren't anything special though, so the "joke" didn't make any sense to me.
2myow1k.png

Trazil

Legacy Supporter 2
Ok so first Canada isn't the only country with cold winters so I don't know why you would think they would win, other than that the only thing I like about the winter Olympics is the hockey

jan9f

Legacy Supporter 3
Ok so first Canada isn't the only country with cold winters so I don't know why you would think they would win, other than that the only thing I like about the winter Olympics is the hockey
*sigh* I'm beginning to lose hope. I understand it's not the only country with cold winters. I live in Michigan, I'm well aware of cold. It's a joke, because Canada is stereotypically the cold, deserted tundra. I'm not oblivious. I understand there's other countries with cold winters, including the one that's hosting the Olympics. It was a joke to poke fun at Canada.

Caerulean

Glowing Redstone
I used to get excited when the Olympics were on, but now, eh, not so much.
That, and not having the fifth Olympic ring open really was the downfall of the Opening Ceremony.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Here are the end results of the Olympic Games 2014. Well done by the host nation, winning the medal competition. Norway, Canada and the US not surprisingly in the top 5. Netherlands on 5th place, though every single one of their medals were won in ice skating.

EndResults.JPG

This is not what's important though. What actually matters is the following.

NORvsSWE.JPG

Hahahahaha, ta den svenskjævlar!

Ehem, anyways. What did you guys enjoy the most this Olympics?

Trazil

Legacy Supporter 2
anyone know what the USA Finland hockey game score was? I know Finland won just not the score