• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

The Town Of Whiterun

Mischevity

Legacy Supporter 8
Whiterun
Jarl(Leader)
OuiOuiFaguette
Housecarl Of Jarl(Co-Leader)
Samcake667
Archemage(Magic Guy)
IIX_Mouse_XII
Honorary Thane(General Of Military)
RanYakumo
Architects (Builders)
TheLegendaryBox
HipposHateWater
Citizens
KiraTheNPC

jaketheagent
gabriellzaoo

Rules/Application
1. Don't kill town members or allies
2.Stealing from town/abusing regions is bannable
3. Be able to pay taxes(5 souls)
4. Be at least a level 10 crafter
5. You must say "Neat" 3-5 times in your application
6.Be Neat
7. Be willing to roleplay(optional)
In Game Name:
Class|Proffession:
Have you read the rules?:
What can you do for us?:
Are you willing to roleplay?:
Tell us about yourself:
Can you build?(Provide Screenshots if you want):
Additional Info:
Screenshots: (will be added later)

Last edited:

Ayzo

Dirt
In Game Name: Ayzo
Can you use TeamSpeak3?: Yes
Class|Proffession: Necromancer
What can you do for us?: I am a very experienced builder and pvper. Can lead and follow. Ready to dedicate serious time into helping a town become one of the best on the server.
Are you willing to roleplay?: Definitely
Tell us about yourself: I come from a hardcore faction server that focused a lot on quality of bases and every faction had a theme, pretty neat stuff. I'm eager to get leave my mark on this server.
Can you build?(Provide Screenshots if you want): Don't have any screenshots.

Mischevity

Legacy Supporter 8
In Game Name: Ayzo
Class|Proffession: Necromancer
What can you do for us?: I am a very experienced builder and pvper. Can lead and follow. Ready to dedicate serious time into helping a town become one of the best on the server.
Are you willing to roleplay?: Definitely
Tell us about yourself: I come from a hardcore faction server that focused a lot on quality of bases and every faction had a theme, pretty neat stuff. I'm eager to get leave my mark on this server.
Accepted! Welcome to Whiterun.

In Game Name:morganfreaman
Can you use TeamSpeak3?:
Class|Proffession:necromancer
What can you do for us?:im great at guarding or maybe other things
Are you willing to roleplay?:eek:f course that's why I joined the server
Tell us about yourself:i love to help out when I can Im new to this server but I can be pretty helpful
Can you build?(Provide Screenshots if you want):not that well but small projects including shrines and docks im great at
Additional Info:i know im new and I have to be a high lvl but ill work as hard as I can

Mischevity

Legacy Supporter 8
In Game Name:morganfreaman
Can you use TeamSpeak3?:
Class|Proffession:necromancer
What can you do for us?:im great at guarding or maybe other things
Are you willing to roleplay?:eek:f course that's why I joined the server
Tell us about yourself:i love to help out when I can Im new to this server but I can be pretty helpful
Can you build?(Provide Screenshots if you want):not that well but small projects including shrines and docks im great at
Additional Info:i know im new and I have to be a high lvl but ill work as hard as I can
I would rather you not join my town, considering your behavior ingame to me. DENIED

In Game Name: HipposHateWater
Can you use TeamSpeak3?: I don't see why not.
Class|Profession: Dragoon/Crafter, working on migrating to Disciple/Engineer.
What can you do for us?: Very experienced and neat builder. In fact, that's what a good 90% of my HC time is spent doing. :p
Are you willing to roleplay?: Sure--sounds neat.
Tell us about yourself: What more can I say? Beyond my neat shenanigans on the chat, I like to build cool shit :)
Can you build?(Provide Screenshots if you want): Yup. (Screenshot of my current house/project and past house on the PvE Continent)
Additional Info: Neatneatneatneatneat... Neat?

Attachments

• 2015-07-29_22.40.11.jpg
    2015-07-29_22.40.11.jpg
    419.1 KB · Views: 6
  • 533691_3144664132881_576535351_n.jpg
    533691_3144664132881_576535351_n.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:

Mischevity

Legacy Supporter 8
In Game Name: HipposHateWater
Can you use TeamSpeak3?: I don't see why not.
Class|Profession: Dragoon/Crafter, working on migrating to Disciple/Engineer.
What can you do for us?: Very experienced builder. In fact, that's what a good 90% of my HC time is spent doing. :p
Are you willing to roleplay?: Sure
Tell us about yourself: What more can I say? Beyond my shenanigans on the chat, I like to build cool shit :)
Can you build?(Provide Screenshots if you want): Yup. (Screenshot of my current house/project on the PvE Continent)
Additional Info:
I like it! I like it a lot! Only one small problem, you haven't read the rules it seems, check those out and I'll reconsider!

GodOfGales

Legacy Supporter 4
Salutations! A quick suggestion I have about you post is the governmental system. A suggestion would be to better explain what all them fancy titles mean. Best of luck!

Yehuda_

Dirt
In Game Name:Yehuda_
Can you use TeamSpeak3?:Yes
Class|Proffession:Ninja
Have you read the rules?:Yes
What can you do for us?:I;m Really Good At Redstone/Bulding And Have Alot Of Free Time
Are you willing to roleplay?:Yes!
Tell us about yourself:I'm 13 years old live in israel
Can you build?(Provide Screenshots if you want):Yes!
Additional Info:I'm a really hard worker and like to build and have alot time to spend =]

Yehuda_

Dirt
"Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat"Sorry i dident sayed Neat
"Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat"
But im saying now "Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat""Neat"

Mischevity

Legacy Supporter 8
In Game Name: SlippySalone
Class|Proffession: Wizard
What can you do for us?: I am a very experienced builder and pvper.Ready to dedicate serious time into helping a town.
Are you willing to roleplay?: yeah why not
Tell us about yourself: my real name is Kai i normally play on hardcore factions or sometimes hunger games so im ok at pvp when i play minecraft i kinda get stuck in and play alot so i will be on alot.
:bearcat:
You seem to have misplaced the age part of the app, and you haven't read the rules yet either.

What can you do for us?: I am a very experienced builder and pvper.Ready to dedicate serious time into helping a town.
Tell us about yourself: my real name is Kai i normally play on hardcore factions or sometimes hunger games so im ok at pvp when i play minecraft i kinda get stuck in and play alot so i will be on alot.
Additional Info: :bearcat: neat,neat,neat town i like skyrim so whiterun is sick whip

Can you build?(Provide Screenshots if you want): Don't have any screenshots,but yeah i can build.
Additional Info: :bearcat: neat,neat,neat town i like skyrim so whiterun is sick whip