• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

The Story of DragonZero.

dragonzero39

Legacy Supporter 7
The water scratched at my throat as I swam for the surface, gasping for breath as I came above the waterline. The only reference to my location was a sign that said Zeal. I knew I was headed in the right direction, my single mission, to join a town called Orion. I had heard rumors to its location, so I set off in search of its majestic living opportunities.
Starvation had nearly set in, my health was beyond low, when I made it to the wall. I stopped to catch my breath... Hello? I shouted..... no response... Hello? I shouted again, this time, a troll appeared up on the wall, staring down at me. Not just any troll, but a @RumpTroll. He turned me away upon sight due to the fact I was a level one rogue... BUT NAY WOULD I GIVE UP SO EASILY. I dug a small 3x3 hole right next to Orion, and lived there until I was a level 5 rogue.
I approached the wall a second time. And again I shouted, Hello? Thankfully, there was no troll response this time. A young fellow named @Trizze, messaged me, and asked me three questions as a trial to join the town. The first question, I can't remember. The second question, I can't remember. The final question however, his final question was "If cars are coming down a road and you want to cross, should you cross?" ... I thought for a moment, wondering shitfaced if this was a trick question.

**FASTFORWARD CAREER*

I was a member of Orion, friends with most the members in the town, and fairly rich on my own. I owned an entirely brick house, the only entirely brick home in all of Orion, I also brought some of my friends along, including @Chi787. I fought the TreeCreepers like there was no tomorrow, and raided NorthReach like there was no today, Even 3 weeks into my raids, they hadn't closed off the tunnels in their wheatfarm. I was a BAMF Rogue. Indeed. I remember fighting outside of @Airbus101 shop near Zeal. I also remember building an Orion recruiting center on the west road. It soon became a sight for much PVP.

**FASTFORWARD CAREER**

Zeal Died

**FASTFORWARD CAREER**

The spinning fans of Fumo amazed me, thanks to @mung3r, the previous Orion had seemed to of risen to greater heights, but I wanted to run my own town, so I set off with @urikhi9 and founded Moria. Fumo's sister town. We dug massive catacombs that weave and wind through the stone beneath our regions, and a lava moat that has claimed many lives.

:Brutal::D