• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug The sheep damages me...

malmenca

Diamond
You always bitch about classes in game and on the forums, and have in the past claimed that you were the reason for some 5 or more class nerfs, even though that was not the case at all and you're completely full of yourself. Don't care.
-shizz

100% irrelevant, don't go full retard:
3lcd.jpg

Falker57

Legacy Supporter 8
and pulse, which I wouldn't even bother using as a beguiler because it causes a 1 second slow/warm-up timer.

So, I have 200 damage aoe, which is the equivalent of 2 pulses, that is on a 10 second cooldown.

Shizz you can just sit there in a 1v1 and beguile forever. You could even sit there and beguile and pulse. Last time I checked Beguilers were regarded as a cc class. You could piggify plaguebomb beguile constantly. The piggify should slow them down long enough for you to get a plaguebomb in and you could get out of there.
CC CLASS

mikehk

Legacy Supporter 6
as falker said, it IS a CC class (or at least last time i checked the forums it was). it is also a group support and should therefore not be based on 1v1's instead try 2v2's or something. it's not specifcally meant as a damage class, although it still has decent damage output with the sheep. all you have to do is piggify, fireball, beguile, plaguebomb, kite, repeat. not too hard i would assume...

mikehk

Legacy Supporter 6
"Beguilers are the mischievous casters, the ones who wish not to directly harm their opponent, but to harass and misdirect them."
"These souls live to enchant others, either with a positive boon or for negative effect."
"A sheep can trigger AOE by timer up to 6 seconds after it has been summoned, during which time it might wander away from the intended target area."

-parts of the description of beguiler in the wiki, cept for last, description of plaguebomb itself

ShizzDawgg

Godly
Then maybe it's only me, but I have to spam my bind for beguile at least 10-15 times before it actually goes off, by then a ninja could have 3-4 hits on me. Might be a client problem, either way, I still don't think it should damage the beguiler.
c12095 What do you think?

ShizzDawgg

Godly
skills broken, i posted this a couple days ago i think...
http://www.herocraftonline.com/main/threads/skills.27320/
everyone continues to rate as old, even though admins didn't know of it...
Yeah, I've been experiencing this with all of my on target skills. If this were to be fixed, it would be a shit load easier to kill people even with plaguebomb damaging me, but it's been like this for over a week or so now it seems.

Diffuse

Legacy Supporter 4
Diffuse
You always bitch about classes in game and on the forums, and have in the past claimed that you were the reason for some 5 or more class nerfs, even though that was not the case at all and you're completely full of yourself. Don't care.
-shizz
The only class I have ever claimed that I even had any part of the nerfing in was cleric, and that's because I 1v1ed a 50+ dk at level 20 and just after I win kainzo goes "ok I think were gonna nerf healing a bit". The next day I also see c12 bitching about how he wasn't informed about the nerfs.

The 5 classes you say I claimed I helped get nerfed was just me responding to you calling me out about switching classes a lot and saying that I've only been 6 classes and 4-5 of them have been nerfed so far. Never did I even imply that I was the reason that they got nerfed.

ShizzDawgg

Godly
The only class I have ever claimed that I even had any part of the nerfing in was cleric, and that's because I 1v1ed a 50+ dk at level 20 and just after I win kainzo goes "ok I think were gonna nerf healing a bit". The next day I also see c12 bitching about how he wasn't informed about the nerfs.

The 5 classes you say I claimed I helped get nerfed was just me responding to you calling me out about switching classes a lot and saying that I've only been 6 classes and 4-5 of them have been nerfed so far. Never did I even imply that I was the reason that they got nerfed.
Haha maybe I read it wrong, maybe I didn't.

hjhjhjj4

Legacy Supporter 4
So maybe just have plaguebombs not hurt beguilers ONLY in 1v1 arenas so you can just punch them. Because plaguebomb when shot into the air can take a long time to hit the ground if there is server lag. and by the time the sheep can get close to the ground, people just hop right off your piggify and move away, thus, making plaguebomb point.

Edit: I now take this back. ive done enough arenas now where i have found that plaguebombs are ok how they are. I honestly think they do not need to be changed.