• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug The sheep damages me...

ShizzDawgg

Godly
So this has been apparent for quite a while now. Though I have been too lazy to address the issue over the duration of which I have played beguiler, I believe the time has come that I should bring this up. With 1v1s being implemented, I'd like to bring up an issue with plaguebomb. It currently damages the beguiler if the beguiler is absent of a party. So, in a 1v1 situation, I would be plaguebombing myself as well as my opponent. Just thought I'd post this, I see it as a very annoying bug in 1v1 situations.

Falker57

Legacy Supporter 8
Was gonna say it should damage you but in those tiny little 1v1 pits its annoying... I thought that by making it able to damage you you couldnt just spam it right in front of you.

ShizzDawgg

Godly
I should be able to do what I want with my sheep. It's on a 10 second cooldown, fireball is on a 5 second cooldown and I'm squishy as all hell. It shouldn't damage me, plain and simple.

Falker57

Legacy Supporter 8
Dont complain about a cd in a 1v1 when you can spam beguile till the cd is off. It would make plaguebomb require much more precision.​

ShizzDawgg

Godly
Not complaining about the cooldown, I'm complaining because one of my primary sources of damage deals shit loads of damage to me. Try the class. I gurantee you'll suck at it.

judgedread540

Legacy Supporter 3
Shizz you practically have a HT with a 10 seconds cool down it needs a downside. I didn't think this was a bug and more so intended so you had to use it with skill.

ShizzDawgg

Godly
How do you propose I use the sheep then? Nearly every time I throw it straight up in the air and run away, the sheep usually takes like 5 seconds to come back down due to lag, making it near improbable that it actually hits my target. It just doesn't make sense that when I have one person in a party with me, I can punch it and will not take damage, but when I'm alone I take a shit load. Some classes I can't even use plaguebomb against because every time I try to throw my sheep upwards or towards them, one of their skills pop it(i.e. icy aura) and I take 1/3rd of my health.

Diffuse

Legacy Supporter 4
I thought you claimed to be way better than sharppencil at beguiler. From what I saw last map he NEVER punched the sheep to have it explode, he always fucking threw it at the enemy and hit like 80% of the time. Maybe you should actually learn to throw the damn sheep.

Also if anything, the fact that you do not take damage in a party should be considered the bug. A massive aoe harmtouch with a low cooldown and the tools to be able to use it many times should always have a downside or risk involved with it.

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
How do you propose I use the sheep then?
Throw it at your target and hit it with a fireball or something. If you still had sonic boom I would suggest that but it was removed idk how long ago.

ShizzDawgg

Godly
Diffuse
Squishy class + only source of damage besides plageubomb is fireball, and pulse, which I wouldn't even bother using as a beguiler because it causes a 1 second slow/warm-up timer.
I never claimed to be better than sharp, people just told me I am.
Throwing the sheep is simple, it's the fact that when I throw the sheep at people in 1v1s, they just mow through it, damaging me and themselves.
I punch the sheep, because most of the time when I raid, I don't want the damn lag to cause my sheep to miss my target (trust me, it's happened before with some of the server lag).

So, I have 200 damage aoe, which is the equivalent of 2 pulses, that is on a 10 second cooldown. People consider it an aoe harmtouch, even though it doesn't do as much as harmtouch, and damages me almost twice as much as harmtouch does to the dreadknight. It is one of my 3 damaging abilities. I'm also squishy as fuck, and any form of silence completely fucks me over. I have 0 mobility aside from quantumleap if you want to consider that a mobile skill. You always bitch about classes in game and on the forums, and have in the past claimed that you were the reason for some 5 or more class nerfs, even though that was not the case at all and you're completely full of yourself. Don't care.
-shizz

ShizzDawgg

Godly
Throw it at your target and hit it with a fireball or something. If you still had sonic boom I would suggest that but it was removed idk how long ago.
I do that a lot on raids and try to do it in 1v1s, but I still don't understand why the sheep has to damage me when I'm absent of a party.