• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion The Scaling Increase.

iTzDeXy

Legacy Supporter 6
I think with this it would allow more in-depth skill manipulation such as fireball would deal 150dmg then the fire damage would decrease over time starting at like 30hp then 20hp then 10 hp, the same with skills like bleed or strike dealing there main damage and then the damge over time starting off high and getting lower yet dealing the same damge. Bleed could even start of low then get higher simulating a infection or something along those lines.
It could also fluxuate between damages so it never does the same amount all the time so fire damage could start at 30hp then go to 26 then 24 then 16 and another time 30-25-22-17, etc so it adds a little more luck and overall less tactical but more fun and less planed out PvPing and for more aventuras skill combos maybe.
Well I dont know just a little idea I had :p

Sam201095

TNT
iibGp.gif

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
This is a good idea.

With bigger values at first everything will be the same, and if we wanted to put something new in we could fit it inbetween values which we couldn't before (ignoring decimals).

Far more flexibility, opportunities to fine tune.

whitemagehealu

Legacy Supporter 7
Greater flexibility here. Instead of having small increases that most players cant see - we can have large increases - 5 hp per level instead of 0.5 hp. Did you read my first post?

Yes I did read your post... But it's not fair when you edit it after I read it!

Nuevex

TNT
This is an addition that is definitely needed. Most MMO's work in the higher damage area for this reason, and it would make balancing classes far easier in terms of damage/healing output.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
I hope mana cost of skills will increase by 10x seeing that the total amount of mana will increase by 10x. Stam will be the same?

Ostadar

Legacy Supporter 7
I approve of this change. I can see how making adjustments for things like monster and character HP, skill damage, and class balance overall would be much easier with the greater room to tweak the numbers.

The only issue I see that might crop up is that with the more numbers loading on the screen there might be more lag for the people using Spout.