• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

The Official Herocraft Blog!

Psychokhaos

Legacy Supporter 3
Wow, I hate you. On my Herald App, I was going to say that I could get a blog made for Herocraft and update with events, patch notes, etc., XP

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Wow, I hate you. On my Herald App, I was going to say that I could get a blog made for Herocraft and update with events, patch notes, etc., XP
Been working on this since i became a Herald, so yeah...

Psychokhaos

Legacy Supporter 3
Doesn't mean I can't be sad. ;)
Good to see this was made, either way. However, I would take a look at the post for the PvP Tourney...
cyuT7.png

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Doesn't mean I can't be sad. ;)
Good to see this was made, either way. However, I would take a look at the post for the PvP Tourney...
cyuT7.png
I know, we don't know why it bugged out.

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
Woo! I think the next blog post should be about @Lastivity decimating the towns at the end of the week, for she is our server's Repo woman.