1. Register so you can experience the greatest RPG server ever! Register! Enjoy the server@ hub.hc.to !
  2. Want to play on Herocraft?
    You can log into our server by using the ip "hub.hc.to" in Minecraft!

3. Congratulations to Raubtier for taking 1st in the Battledome 3v3! Look for our next tournament in the coming weeks!
  4. Haven noble plots are here! Buy yours today! hc.to/nobleplots
  5. Easter on Herocraft is a magical time! hc.to/easter to see what we're up to!
  6. Spleef Tourney Winners: Grats to clearwaterdragonguardop - xMJay and Xhazed!

The Ninja Class, I'm new.

Discussion in 'General' started by St33lcanine, Jul 19, 2012.

The Ninja Class, I'm new.

Discussion in 'General' started by St33lcanine, Jul 19, 2012.

1. St33lcanine

St33lcanine Coal

Is the ninja class any good?
    My two friends are going to be a "Disciple", and a "Paladin".
    I read the wiki, and I'm still REALLY confused about the whole health system and I'm wondering if Ninja is a viable class for a talented and experienced pvper.
  2. _KittyGotWet_

_KittyGotWet_ Banned

A brief description of Ninja would that it deals really high DPS, but has a penalty of low health and weak armor. The class can use a bow, but is very ineffective with it, so this class falls in range. The class has a few mobility skills for chasing/running making it ideal for hunting. The classes offensive skills are also mainly instant damage to get quick attacks on your opponent. Other skills like smoke and fade are great for stealthly taking opponents down or hiding from an opponent who's hunting you.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Dsawemd

Dsawemd Wiki Team Wiki Team Balance Team Tier 7

Simply. You will have fun pvp'ing as a ninja. They have consistently been a competitive choice for 2 maps.

The wiki is an excellent project but it is run by the community as well as staff. Some of the skills and health changes will not be on the wiki immediately, and the answer is to make a thread like this one. GJ.
  4. itzmak

itzmak Portal Tier 7

Ninjas are awesome overall. Just remember you are a sneaky class so don't just charge in, try to pick off the casters and healers. Ninja is also a super fun class, a skill that gives you a speed boost + a skill that makes you invisible? Thats awesome.

Based on your other friends classes you would be the main damage. Sure the disciple may put out decent damage but you do a ton more. The paladin is tanky so I would let him go in you smoke (the invisible skill) and sneak up behind them and attack when you have an opportunity.
    • Informative Informative x 1
  5. Danielcan

Danielcan Soulsand Tier 4

Its not funny to play ninja . You cant catch casters while they are kiting you or you cant kill warrior specs you just need to ambush them or kill them while afk its really hard to play ninja.
    • F-Palm F-Palm x 2