• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

The New Era! (New Network/Map WIPE- June 20th

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
we never have set dates, however, a lot of these changes wont roll out well without a complete reset. A lot of work from multiple devs made this possible

werwew19

Coder
Balance Team
Legacy Supporter 6
we never have set dates, however, a lot of these changes wont roll out well without a complete reset. A lot of work from multiple devs made this possible
Want to leak us the new name for the map ;) and is everything built already? I am shocked a new map is in 8 days still props to you Kainzo

malikdanab

Legacy Supporter 8
Want to leak us the new name for the map ;) and is everything built already? I am shocked a new map is in 8 days still props to you Kainzo
There is a constant mention of "Central" in the OP. Don't know if thats the map or the "Trade District"

pure_autism

Legacy Supporter 5
YESSSS, I've been waiting forever for a map reset! Now I gotta choose a class to play... hehe

Dwarfers

Legacy Supporter 6
Question. Are we ready for a reset? Everyone knows the reset for Haven was a bit rushed. What I am asking really is are the new things and plugins ready to be live without too much trouble, also are classes balanced out for the change?

Ellron23

Legacy Supporter 3
9riPZ.png

I for one embrace our RP overlords

I see this as HCs last stand. If this fails, its GGTC

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
It will be interesting to see how all these new things are gonna change Herocraft.

Weikauno

Coder
This looks awesome! Too bad I didn't get to finish my town this map........ again....... lol.

edit: I was really looking forward to the crafting restrictions, this is going to be fun! #forcedtobesocial

HeroGuy426

Glowstone
This shall be known to those who accept the title as the Supernova update. Why, you ask? Because if one was to take a shit, then drop it through an active supernova, what would come out the other side would be nearly exactly what is here. Magnificence.

UltimateOptics

Legacy Supporter 7
- The whitelist has been removed in favor of an in-game registration system. /register <email> - this ties your account to the forums (if you are whitelisted the process is not needed)
The time is nigh..