• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

The Mute Corner

DaShniper

Legacy Supporter 6
As a mutee, I've found that not being able to express ideas toward anything can be annoying. Do not fear! Dashy is here! (Catchy isn't it?) All victims of /mute can rest here, and bask in silence while expressing their most primitive ideas. Enjoy! :D

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
As a mutee, I've found that not being able to express ideas toward anything can be annoying. Do not fear! Dashy is here! (Catchy isn't it?) All victims of /mute can rest here, and bask in silence while expressing their most primitive ideas. Enjoy! :D
1) you cant be unmuted while offline if its global
2) most mutes given are punishment for stupidity / inappropriate material

shrimpy77

Glowstone
I was being stupid and asked Kainzo which Wonderpet was his favourite. (Oh yeah Canadian spelling).

xxMASSCHAOSx

Legacy Supporter 3
I was being stupid and asked Kainzo which Wonderpet was his favourite. (Oh yeah Canadian spelling).

My favorite one is the turtle :)

DaShniper

Legacy Supporter 6
Kain, I understand both points, but I was just very bored, and decided to make a new thread in an attempt to "help" people.

EDIT: I'm on now if you do want to unmute me btw

I had an especially bad case of diarrhea mouth and accidentally blurted out... something pertaining to a "Internet-based inside joke" derived from a mythical creature dwelling under bridges on /ch o. :p

So... How 'bout them space elevators?