• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

the "Midgard" project

beingben

Stone
So I enjoy working alone for hours..or days at a time. I'm very new to this server so I'm sure none of you know of me...today was actually my first day.

I'm gonna get a picture blog of this project in this thread and attempt to post a few picAtures a day.

Day 1

Cut out the Grand Entrance...and dug the tunnel from underground to the surface for entrance to the grand entrance.

Image 1

Day 2

Replaced all the odd blocks with stone, took down scaffolding...planted a tree farm since its gonna take a lot of wood. Lets see what else...did the gate didn't look real at the beginning size so I lowered the floor 5 blocks and it looks better now i think. It's a Friday night..so this ends it for today will work on it more tomorrow.

Image 2

Day 3

Here is the inner gate..finished that today. No one has killed me yet so that is nice to work in peace for a day ^^.

I also made some adjustments the outer-gate just to give it some more depth. Tomorrow I want to start on the halls and town center...but since it will be completely out of wood I hope my trees all grow over night.

*if anyone is interested in becoming one of the 10 needed to make this a town private message me*

Image 3

Day 4

Here is an update from today, not done yet plan on digging out the rest of the main hall.

( I put in the 4 columns , more of the gates support since gates don't just free hang where ever they please. Gave the ceiling a design...not sure if baddies are spawning and falling in or the overall room is to dark cause I've had some friends sneak up on me ^^)

Image 4
Image 5
Image 6

April, 04,2011:

So I haven't added pictures in awhile, but I have been working on it a lot. I wont put day, 1 and day 2 now since its not like that..foolish me. I will try to add more picture updates as I can. Finish the main hall accept the four murals *practicing them on offline server before spending all the money to buy tones of wool* Clearing out the circle room, or center of the city, takes me about 3 hours for every 5 I go up, so I plan on finish it by Friday and working on the murals this weekend I do hope.

Oh and the small circle, with dirt at this time, is unknown but I'm working on a crest, or logo for the city. Well hope all is well for anyone who still looks at this.

Crest, work in progess
Lava Phionex, working that into the crest
Finish the hallway, with lighting, just need to add the murals on the side walls.
The center of the city, clearing it upward, very slow moving.

skimberk1

Wood
Not quite sure what it is :S But it looks epic! You definitely worked really hard on this. It kinda looks like the inside of a cathedral? I'm probably way off lol.