• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

The Merchant's Guild [NEUTRAL] {5 As of now}

Gunmoney321

ICE ICE ICE!
The guild.. Meh, theres nothing going on in it. Do you even have a chat channel? :eek:

Lol, I accidently updated and haven't been able to play for awhile. I'm too lazy to 'unupdate' so to speak. When I get back, I will finish this matter :)

Gunmoney321

ICE ICE ICE!
Okay, update on The Merchant's Guild! First, Mrchucklez (My SiC) has quit Herocraft for the time being, which is rather unfortunate :( Second, I have jut got my shop, so until I can garner some more resources, progress on the TMG will be slow down a bit. Third, Mrchucklez has given me his plot, so I am currently rearranging. Thanks to all you guys who have stayed through this with me, just hang on a little bit longer!

Chumwagon

TNT
Take me off the list gun...the plot is all yours and I gave you all the money I had, good luck with the guild and see what the others think of the building I made, I think it would work well but it's not finished yet. anyway here are the cords:
x=70 y=64 z=-600

Aetosion

Obsidian
If someone here manages to set right the retards who have been undercutting prices on Wizard ports, I'll love you.

Monhoji

Stone
I'd like to be a part of this guild. I'm a level 2 crafter and warrior and have only been on here for a few days so I'm basically the noobiest noob that ever lived at this server, but I have a variety of other skills and experience with minecraft in general, I'm also damn good at looting.

Gunmoney321

ICE ICE ICE!
I'd like to be a part of this guild. I'm a level 2 crafter and warrior and have only been on here for a few days so I'm basically the noobiest noob that ever lived at this server, but I have a variety of other skills and experience with minecraft in general, I'm also damn good at looting.

Hahaha, good at looting next to me! Lol, anyway, we'd love to have you, but can you let me know when you level your Crafter level to at least 10? We can accept you then, sorry for any inconvinence :)

Monhoji

Stone

Hahaha, good at looting next to me! Lol, anyway, we'd love to have you, but can you let me know when you level your Crafter level to at least 10? We can accept you then, sorry for any inconvinence :)

Sure, no prob of course. :)

Gunmoney321

ICE ICE ICE!

Sure, no prob of course. :)

Good! Just /msg me in-game when you have leveled!

Thejoker1177

Legacy Supporter 3
Sorry guys Im gonna quit the guild... I just want a more active group of people to play with.