• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

The Legend of Getting Whitelisted -dram77

D

dram77

I like minecraft and i haven't played it in a long time but this server has renewed my love for minecraft. I've played minecraft since 1.6.6 and it was a blast. Like i remember when creepers were like the scariest thing in minecraft it was pretty awesome. I also like dungeon games with raiding and its also the reason why i like to raid and pillage people in minecraft (if its allowed). But really i enjoy to make pixel art since looking from afar it looks so epic. Also i have played games like League of legends and tf2 for a while now that are pretty enjoyable. Thank you for reading my application.

Jackrox256

Obsidian
  1. Minecraft In-Game Name: dram77
  2. Location & Age: California 14
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers: No, but i got banned once for destroying something i made though.
  4. Referral(s): yutowu
  5. Have you voted for Herocraft: No
  6. Have you subscribed to our YouTube channel: No
  7. Have you followed us on Twitter: No
  8. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS: Yes
  9. Special Key: HCD6
I like minecraft and i haven't played it in a long time but this server has renewed my love for minecraft. I've played minecraft since 1.6.6 and it was a blast. Like i remember when creepers were like the scariest thing in minecraft it was pretty awesome. I also like dungeon games with raiding and its also the reason why i like to raid and pillage people in minecraft (if its allowed). But really i enjoy to make pixel art since looking from afar it looks so epic. Also i have played games like League of legends and tf2 for a while now that are pretty enjoyable. Thank you for reading my application.

***Reviewing***

D

dram77

Your profile and application ages are different. Please provide your correct age and birth date. (Use the MM/DD/YY format)

Explain these the latter of these two bans.
http://fishbans.com/u/dram77

What is your relation to this forum account and yutowu?

08/31/14
I didn't know they had a system like that and i haven't used my account in a long time so i think my account has been used by a former friend that i known as a hacker who would commonly troll me

My relation to yutowu is we play league of legends and i also go onto his mumble with his other friends.

Jackrox256

Obsidian
08/31/14
I didn't know they had a system like that and i haven't used my account in a long time so i think my account has been used by a former friend that i known as a hacker who would commonly troll me

My relation to yutowu is we play league of legends and i also go onto his mumble with his other friends.

I think you made a typo with your birth date. Please provide the proper date.

In relation to your ban and account security, have you since changed your password to secure your account?

D

dram77

I think you made a typo with your birth date. Please provide the proper date.

In relation to your ban and account security, have you since changed your password to secure your account?
August 28th, 1999

Yes I have changed my password.