• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

The Lands of Ice and Fire

Aerokii

Legacy Supporter 8
Never realized just how small Westeros is compared to, well, everything else... but, by the same token, that little, frozen quarter of their land is going to end up causing a fair bit of problems for the whole world, potentially.

Damnit I need book 6 now.

rfgordan

ICE ICE ICE!
So awesome...westeros is actually a lot bigger than I imagined considering that the series is very loosely based on the war of the roses

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Only 4 more years...
My concern is that the author is in his 60s and it'll take another 7-9 years untill the "A Dream of Spring" (The last book) is finished. The author might get ill or even die during this period of time, heck i'ts possible that even book 6 won't be finished. Hopefully R. R. Martin stays healthy for atleast another 10 years.

Anyway, for you GoT readers. Do you think Jon Snow will survive? What happened with Stannis? Jon Connington? How long untill the Tyrells break their alliance to Lannister because of Cersei? Will Cersei win her trial? Will daenerys invade Westeros or will she linger in her "Kingdom" across the sea? And last but but not least, what is Tyrion doing with The Second Sons mecenary company?

So many cliffhangers haha.