• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

The Lag/Classes/Custom Items

Dwarfers

Legacy Supporter 6
Yeah, as stated by some above, my original post was mostly towards focusing on current version and stuff. From my point of view things keep being added to a pile of work before the previous work is finished. Something that reminds me of this is procrastination with homework. lol

devotedworker

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
Yeah, as stated by some above, my original post was mostly towards focusing on current version and stuff. From my point of view things keep being added to a pile of work before the previous work is finished. Something that reminds me of this is procrastination with homework. lol
Theres always lots of stuff to do XD
We have to get the 3 new classes
Dungeons
Custom Items
Custom Mobs
Custom Dungeon and Questing World
Minigames
Ballancing
And other stuff :D ( Stuff I dont recall or dont have authorization to know >.< )

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
I appreciate the concern and I'm glad you and others speak up :)

Let's not turn this into a doom and gloom thread though - aligning ourselves with the problems at hand is a good idea, however, we will not scrap work we have already done or change our current direction for future endeavors.

Trazil

Legacy Supporter 2
I like attributes and everything but it would be nice if we could get a thread that would include builds that would make the classes like they were last map or atleast similar, like a recommended build

Egorh

Outcast
Legacy Supporter 7
I like attributes and everything but it would be nice if we could get a thread that would include builds that would make the classes like they were last map or atleast similar, like a recommended build
This would be a really good idea-especially for new players to be directed to. The system can be somewhat confusing especially if a newer player does not understand a class/attributes. It will give them a good/regulated build to go off of.