• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

The Herocraft Town Arena

I see a lot of towns & players declaring war on each other calling each other out etc. But when it comes to actual fighting, the fights always end up very brief, or completely one sided. That's why I propose that we create some kind of Town v Town designated arena.

The General Idea: If two Towns want to fight, either for fun or for stakes, they will have a designated fair spot to fight each other. No more unfair advantages such as hiding in regioned areas etc.
Each town before hand would agree on the time and number of players in the fight between the towns, and then a third party could referee the event.

Location, Look & Layout: The Arena would be somewhere easily accessible, either near spawn or be a Port Point that wizards could Teleport their party to. (Much like tike the other port points already in existance)

The Arena could be much like a large Gladiator Colliseum, or any other type of sports arena.
Here is an ugly example that I found on google images:
minecraft_arena_4_by_ickjes-d3ccomc.png

... Obviously since this arena will be built in Herocraft it will have to look a lot more epic, but that has the general idea.
Wizards could warp people into the Spectator area, which will be Non-PvP. Towns/Players who then wish to fight can organize on opposite ends of the arena, once both teams are ready, Iron doors will open letting the players in, once you go through there is no leaving until there is only one team left standing.

Future: If towns & players begin to use this arena to challenge other towns in combat or just to have fun, we could eventually create a Town PvP League, where towns fight each other to become the #1 on the ladder and for prizes. We could even have PvP tournaments for prizes. All the while everybody else could have fun spectating the fights live in the viewing section.

Building the Arena: If other towns & players like this idea, I would gladly help build / fund this arena. As the mayor of The Wilderness I have a lot of materials & money to spare.

Tell me what you think :)

images