• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

The Hero Exchange!

HollowSith

Diamond
Hey guys! HollowSith here. I've been playing HeroCraft for less then a month but I've got to tell you all; HeroCraft is an explosive passion and vicious addiction.

Upon playing the game and learning the tricks, the rules, the lingo I couldn't help but notice how much of a hassle it is for shops and such to get what they need sold and bring in the cash that they need quickly. I've searched through the forum a few pages and hopefully haven't missed it, otherwise sorry for the double on the idea. Has anyone played Runescape? On the game they have something called the Grand-Exchange. It's a universal shop and such for anyone who needs something sold fast, wants a fair pricing and a guarantee people will know where to obtain them without getting scammed. A link for more information is: http://runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Grand_Exchange . This method I think may be a superior method in trading.

Anyway just some thoughts.

~ HollowSith.

KrunknMunky

Legacy Supporter 3
No. If we have many smaller shops, prices are more competitive, and the economy remains player-driven rather staff driven. It also means you have to travel to get to a shop, which adds to the hardcore-ness :p

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
We tend to want more player interaction than less... now a grand area for trade to take place may happen but it wont be forced.

Iarbobray

Legacy Supporter 2
Zeal is basically a huge bazaar. If that was ever opened to the public that's basically what you're talking about.

Also, I played runescape and I don't think something with trading just like the grand exchange will ever take place.

Angusward

Gold
The grand exchange, as well as profit limits, greatly reduced the potential income you could get via trading. Anything that makes trading less viable should not be considered; it's hard enough to make a profit now without being reduced to margin trading on a central market.