• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion The Good Stuff

MrFly007

Portal
I believe I speak for 90% of the general public (old pvpers and players, not the noobs that cry about pvp) when I Make these suggestions:
Plus this is my personal opinion:

1) Theif
2) Reputaion titles (good, bad evil, sinister etc) with over head colors so you can visibly see who is a gangster
3) Gold Standard
2) Bankers
1) Full pvp map, with a Warshard type resource map (I could settle for 3 hours war, 1 hour peace). This encourages strong noob towns
4) @Brutalacerate to come back, rip

I know none of this shit will happen but hey, nostalgia

Last edited:

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
I believe I speak for 90% of the general public (old pvpers and players, not the noobs that cry about pvp) when I Make these suggestions:

1) Theif
2) Reputaion titles (good, bad evil, sinister etc) with over head colors so you can visibly see who is a gangster
3) Gold Standard
2) Bankers
1) Full pvp map, with a Warshard type resource map (I could settle for 3 hours war, 1 hour peace). This encourages strong noob towns

1) That was broken as fuck. Fix it and sure, but make sure to keep the Insta Die if they're seen while stealing.
2) Why DON'T we have these?
3) No comment really.
2) Yep. Also make the amount of money finite.
1) Not a bad idea. Weekly - Monthly resets, 3 hours PvP, 1 hour Rest (Would be good for selling and mining, and general noob-adventuring).

Overall: Not terrible ideas. Not sure how much we'll see though.

Trazil

Legacy Supporter 2

1) Theif
3) Gold Standard
2) Bankers

yes plzzzzz Bring back Karma! I was never around for thief or bankers so idk what those were like but i like this suggestion :D

dionnsai

A frightening Cactus!
most of this sounds like fun, I'd personally like to see 2Peace : 1War vs the current 4:1