• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

The Division

malikdanab

Legacy Supporter 8
The game play looks really great and I love the tactical feel. What I'm really looking forward to is how they pull off the survival aspects. If the story is nailed down (which Clancy has done many times) then I could see this being really great!

Also, the whole online/open-world thing is seeming very present this generation.

Morrinn

Dirt
It certainly looks interesting, but damn, is that fake narrative cringeworthy.
It seems to be a running theme for these carefully orchestrated "gameplay" trailers, you can see the same thing in the first big Titanfall showpiece. There the voice over of the "players" was so abysmal that they had to re-do it when they released it online.

I hope this fad either dies out or the developers are able to fake it better, because it's grating and distracts from what might otherwise be a pretty nifty trailer.

0xNaomi

Legacy Supporter 6
Retired Staff
Certainly somewhat interesting, but I'd have to see more of anything before making any judgement calls. With no context, just looks like an MMOFPS.

_Fish_

Legacy Supporter 3
Love what I've seen so far with this game. Really hope it end up close to what they have shown thus far.

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
It certainly looks interesting, but damn, is that fake narrative cringeworthy.
It seems to be a running theme for these carefully orchestrated "gameplay" trailers, you can see the same thing in the first big Titanfall showpiece. There the voice over of the "players" was so abysmal that they had to re-do it when they released it online.

I hope this fad either dies out or the developers are able to fake it better, because it's grating and distracts from what might otherwise be a pretty nifty trailer.
Pretty sure those are actual people talking, it not in game narrative.