• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

The Companions

We are the companions. We serve to kill and help one another. We specialize in many things, like the path of the warrior. I shall be the leader of the warrior specs. Drew22222 will lead the team of caster specs....help us rule the land of minecrafia!
Additional info: We are an EVIL guild, and we have a maximum of 10 fighters.We are an open guild you can give your thoughts and we will take them into consideration
The rules
You are not to kill other guild members
You are required to follow our rules
You shall not argue with a higher rank than you
If you are to screw up you will be given one more chance then you're out
  1. What is your In-Game-Name?
  2. What is your timezone?
  3. What is your class and profession? And the level of each?
  4. Are you mainly a fighter or a builder?
  5. What do you feel you can contribute to this guild?
  6. How do you feel about paying taxes? Why do you want to join this guild?
Members
Collin_4110 (owner)
Drew22222 (owner)
Sicarius1324 (architect/co-owner)
5004ab (co-owner)

Angyles

DefaultTexture

Legacy Supporter 4
Alright. I'll post something useful.
The Companions
We are the companions. We serve to kill and help one another. We specialize in many things, like the path of the warrior. I shall be the leader of the warrior specs. Drew22222 will lead the team of caster specs....help us rule the land of minecrafia!
Additional info: We are an EVIL guild, and we have a maximum of 10 fighters.
The rules
You are not to kill other guild members
You are required to follow our rules
You shall not argue with a higher rank than you
  1. What is your In-Game-Name?
  2. What is your timezone?
  3. What is your class and profession? And the level of each?
  4. Are you mainly a fighter or a builder?
  5. What do you feel you can contribute to this guild?
  6. How do you feel about paying taxes? Why do you want to join this guild?
Members
Collin_4110 (owner)
Drew22222 (owner)
5004ab (co-owner)
That would be the entire thing with correct spelling/grammar. Feel free to copy it if you like :)

Edit: I do not post this to be rude. This guild looks interesting and I would like to see where it goes.

Jmandudeguy

Legacy Supporter 3
I suggest adding some cool pictures and maybe more info about the guild. Good Luck :).

drew22222

Legacy Supporter 3
Yea I need to inform Collin on that and I am also wondering how this guild will work out :)
EDIT: Collin if you see this post please copy defaults post. Also add in cool picture like jman said.

Alright. I'll post something useful.

That would be the entire thing with correct spelling/grammar. Feel free to copy it if you like :)

Edit: I do not post this to be rude. This guild looks interesting and I would like to see where it goes.
thank you for the advice

drew22222

Legacy Supporter 3
Collin also fix the thread title to [The Companions] [Evil] (# of ppl in the guild)

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
Maybe change the dark blue color to something else? I can barely read it with the site's dark grey background.

1. What is your In-Game-Name? Sicarius1324
  2. What is your timezone? CST
  3. What is your class and profession? And the level of each? Wizard 44 Miner 28
  4. Are you mainly a fighter or a builder? Both
  5. What do you feel you can contribute to this guild? I can build and I will fight well
  6. How do you feel about paying taxes? Why do you want to join this guild? I dont want to pay taxes, I can build for the guild and I will help fight and port people whenever it is needed

1. What is your In-Game-Name? Sicarius1324
  2. What is your timezone? CST
  3. What is your class and profession? And the level of each? Wizard 44 Miner 28
  4. Are you mainly a fighter or a builder? Both
  5. What do you feel you can contribute to this guild? I can build and I will fight well
  6. How do you feel about paying taxes? Why do you want to join this guild? I dont want to pay taxes, I can build for the guild and I will help fight and port people whenever it is needed
Ummm i think you can help the guild Accepted[DOUBLEPOST=1360117988,1359931903][/DOUBLEPOST