• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

The City of Silverwyn

Cybersword

Legacy Supporter 5
Town Name: Silverwyn
Mayor: Cybersword
Second in Command: Nater_Tater
Architect: Dazureus
Town Size: Village

Location of Town:
X: -1829
Z: -140

Citizens [Currently being updated]:
Ducksalot
Jokyke1
Dazureus
Relentless97
Imbaz
SizeMetters
Bozott
Diokana
BlockyOverlord
Nater_Tater
MetaMike
PlazmaMX
MajorasMask

Code of Conduct:
-Respect all other citizens/residents of Silverwyn and all members of another city in KoE.
-Do not enter other people's houses without permission.
-Do not edit anything that isn't yours.
-No PvP inside town except in designated zones.
-No uncontrolled water on the outside of your house.
-No Lava on the side of your house.

About Silverwyn Plots:
The prices of plots vary depending on their size and location, so there is no set price, but for the most part they vary between 50c and 400c. Citizens get certain plots free and others for a price.

You may only build 15 blocks high or 15 blocks deep. If you had a house while SoundManiac was still the mayor and your house exceeds these limits, you may keep it the same if you wish.

About Silverwyn:
Silverwyn is a nice, peaceful village that encourages a close community. All the citizens are nice and friendly. Anyone that is disrespectful to other citizens or visitors to Silverwyn do not belong here and will be removed. At the moment Silverwyn is somewhat empty because during SoundManiac's inactiveness many people left to join other cities. Now we are trying our hardest to restore Silverwyn to the lively, active city that it once was.

Coming Soon:
Revival of Quest System
Custom Dungeons
New VIP/Premium Plots

Silverwyn:
Silverwyn.png

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
It really is an excellent little place. Lots of building has been taking place recently, while I was offline... I think some nice new additions are coming!

Also, I really do think town points should make a comeback...

ForTehZZZ

Coal
Cyber, you seem to have been a little In-Active ATM. Why is this? :S

ANYWAY.

I have several ideas for the town after looking at what we have and what we don't have.

Ideas:

+ Bigger Cactus Farm (Automatic Maybe?)
+ A Few More VIP Plots
+ Dock Connecting To Lakes and the Sea
+ Dock Housing (Maybe VIP Plots There Hmmm?)
+ Underground Wheat Farm in the Boarder (So Griefers won't steal)
+ Conference Room With A Large Table for Consulting
+ Watch Towers (Possitioned Maybe Near the Boarder?)

Just some suggestions.

Also, BUMP! :p

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
Guess what?

I'm mayor! \o/ Cyber stepped down, apparently. Do I need to start a new thread?
I like the docks and cactus farm, I honestly don't think the wheat is a major issue- we can always replant what we have. Conference room, for certain. Watch towers? Ehh, not so much. I'll think on it.

Sorry to hear of Cyber's inactivity! But I'll do my best while I'm here.

Saber993

Legacy Supporter 5
Aye, you'll need a new thread. If you need any support from the other two cities let me know. I want to see Silverwyn back to it's former glory.

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
Can't do it yet, I don't have permission. I'll give it a day and then start complaining politely ask folks about it.

Cybersword

Legacy Supporter 5
Sorry about the inactivity guys! I've been busy lately with school/studies and IRL stuff. Sorry to let you all down. :(

I think Dazureus would make a great new mayor.

ForTehZZZ

Coal
Good luck with your studies Cyber! :)

You won't be forgotten.

Anyway, yes you would need a new Thread.

Call it something like 'The Town of Silverwym - NEW CITIZENS WANTED'

Add a bunch of cool features we have too to make people more likely to come, such as:

+ Observation Tower
+ The Servers Biggest Reed Farm
+ Spleef Arena
+ Big Mine
+ Connected To KOE (The first Kingdom)

Ect Ect...

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
Thanks for the blessing, Cybersword! Whatever it is you're doing, I hope you do well~
Do you think you could give me the information on what all you were planning with dungeons, etc. before the inactive period? PMs are best, I think. I want to see your ideas, so that SW doesn't miss out on anything really cool.

Still waiting for thread-posting access, so I'd like to discuss possibilities for the new thread and the new Silverwyn here for now. I think other points of interest are KoE perks, closeness to b1.2 chunks, the cozy atmosphere, and the potential quest/point system. I have a feeling VoxL will play a large part in Silverwyn's popularity as well.

I'll hold an inactivity trial for the next month. if you do not re-sign the charter within two weeks, your house will be taken down and your belongings go into a storage area for another two weeks. if you don't claim your things by then, they get added to the storage or the giving tree. Then the rebirth can truly begin. My mentality is that instead of mowing weeds, we'll be burning the lawn and planting grass.

If you have anything to say about anything in SW, this renewal plan included, speak up! Good idea, bad idea, tweaks or fine tuning, anything goes!

Saber993

Legacy Supporter 5
Dazureus said:
My mentality is that instead of mowing weeds, we'll be burning the lawn and planting grass.

That's a good way to go; remember- People like to feel like they've contributed to the construction of towns. When everything starts to feel "completed", they either leave or spend time outside of town and the town starts feeling more and more inactive. Start fresh and advertise it as such and you'll pick up quite a few people fairly easily, I believe.

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
I now have full access to Silverwyn's areas and resources. Probably. There are some wrinkles, but for the most part I can get to what I want to get to. \o/

I'll repeat: All remaining citizens will have to replace their sign on the town charter, or their belongings will be taken and their house destroyed. This will have to happen by Saturday, March 5th (I may extend it to that second week, but don't count on it). This will be posted on signs in-game too.
I'm glad to say that Relentless97, one of Silverwyn's founders has returned and intends to be active once again. Also, I saw jokyke1 on for a fleeting moment, so maybe he'll return as well.

Here's hoping we can return Silverwyn to it's former state, or even make it better than it ever was! ForTehZZZ/MajorasMask has brought an... interesting concept to my attention. Castle city, anyone?

lol everythings good =D.

I plan to recruit as many people as possible as soon as a new update comes out so my freakin comp will stop crashing, it only crashed since beta 1.3. Otherwise I will advertise, get SW all running up and good again.

ForTehZZZ

Coal
Hope the thread is up soon! :D

What do you mean by this though?:

''I'll hold an inactivity trial for the next month. if you do not re-sign the charter within two weeks, your house will be taken down and your belongings go into a storage area for another two weeks.''

How do we Re-Sign the charter? I am confused.

Please help, I don't want to lose my stuff! :S