• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Terraria

MajorasMask

Ungodly
Been playing Terraria lately, it's really good! :D

I'm making a huge hole around my house to prevent the corruption/hallow taking over it when I kill the Wall of Flesh.... :eek:

For all thos Terraria fans out there, what do you love about it?

I love the physics. I make a huge hole in the ground and let water just roll in! :D

MultiHeartGold

Legacy Supporter 2
I think I started playing Terraria like a year ago in the summer. It just seemed a bit interesting back then.

Jasquan

Legacy Supporter 9
I heard about this, 1.2 I believe? I'll check it out.. :D

Majoras, you should totally make a server and we can play together getting ready for 1.2 :D It'll come within 2 months now... 2-42 days, I think is the time period they mentioned (20-60 days when they said it first). Really hoping it'll come out 27th...
(It also adds over ONE THOUSAND ITEMS (which is more than double of the current item threshhold))

MajorasMask

Ungodly
Majoras, you should totally make a server and we can play together getting ready for 1.2 :D It'll come within 2 months now... 2-42 days, I think is the time period they mentioned (20-60 days when they said it first). Really hoping it'll come out 27th...
(It also adds over ONE THOUSAND ITEMS (which is more than double of the current item threshhold))

*Mouth froths*

RaekinTheBored

Legacy Supporter 7
Majoras, you should totally make a server and we can play together getting ready for 1.2 :D

I actually run a server or two of Terraria from time to time. It drains almost nothing from my computer's resources, and has yet to be effected by anything I do while the server is running. 1.2 should be great : P. Let me know if you guys are interested. Start up a conversation here with me and I'll see about whipping something together. Also, MajorasMask ! Where have you been?!? Your island near Oak is lovely.

0xNaomi

Legacy Supporter 6
Retired Staff
Can I join in on dis fun? I've been needing to get back into it

Jasquan

Legacy Supporter 9
Can I join in on dis fun? I've been needing to get back into it

Sure; I'll go ahead and make the convo, and allow everyone to add peeps, I guess... I don't think we should be TOO many.
I don't mean to brag, but no I don't use hamachi. Simple port-forwarding. I am a network technician : P.

Awesome! I don't see that as bragging, but as useful information!

MajorasMask

Ungodly
I actually run a server or two of Terraria from time to time. It drains almost nothing from my computer's resources, and has yet to be effected by anything I do while the server is running. 1.2 should be great : P. Let me know if you guys are interested. Start up a conversation here with me and I'll see about whipping something together. Also, MajorasMask ! Where have you been?!? Your island near Oak is lovely.

I've been doing other things.

I never see people like War/Lick/Llamas/You online much, and i've ran out of stuff to do on the server.. :p There are only so many TVs I can make before I get bored, ha ha! xD

Warmachinexp

Legacy Supporter 3

I never see people like War/Lick/Llamas/You online much, and i've ran out of stuff to do on the server.. :p There are only so many TVs I can make before I get bored, ha ha! xD

I keep on waiting.... waiting on the world to change.

RaekinTheBored

Legacy Supporter 7

I've been on HC pretty much everyday for almost two weeks now. Oak is thriving with a group of gamers I've played a lot with.

Also, server coming up soon. I'll post the info in the convo we have going. If anyone else wants in, they should message on this thread.