• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Temporary Restraining Against TC at Airbus Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.

BadHaddy

User Abuser
This is NOT SPECIAL PROTECTION.

This is an issue of harassment. I have seen them camp his store for over 4 hours straight, and kill him dozens of times. The have specifically rushed to his shop when he logs in.

The founders are unavailable for this weekend to make a permanent ruling on this. This is a drastic, but i feel necessary step to stop an individual user being harassed.

Shortyy_oD

Legacy Supporter 3
Ridiculous is the first word that comes to mind.

This is ruining the TCs HC experience and I'm pretty sure in the rules it states no one can do that to another member. So why is staff doing this to us?

We aren't targeting you Airbus's I don't know why you can't get that through your thick head. Your supposed to be older than us kids so act like it. All you have been doing is bitching about us. You know what you can do? HIRE SOMEONE TO TAKE US OUT or KILL US!

There is no reason your first resort is complaining to staff. We killed you maybe 5 times in a week? How is this harassment? We didn't specifically target you as a kill, you were standing in your shop which is a PVP zone. How is that harassment?

Everyone in Airbus's shop is potential EXP and fun for us TC's so therefore we kill people in Airbus's shop for fun and EXP.

This is absolutely enraging, outrageous, and totally wrong. Saying don't PvP in a HARDCORE server?

Get real.

dmil23

Obsidian
I think that it is ridiculous that it has gone this far. I think I have said it many times in O chat and in my appeal that the Tree Creepers and I do no target Airbus only. It is his shop we camp for Exp, loot, and for PVP. If you really think I am targeting Airbus only then I'm not sure where you have been for the last 2 weeks.

I have not seen Airbus online for a long time since I started PVPing at his shop until the last 2-3 days. Many people complain that they die and even Kainzo has said that there are 3 other roads and people can go around his shop. I also think it is outrageous that I was banned for "Harassing" him when I have only killed him probably 5 times. I have killed some people probably over 50 times on this server and they never made a PE or bitched like Airbus has.

This is a hardcore server so if you expect to not die then you should go to a creative server. If everyone starts complaining like Airbus did then there would be no pvp on this server for the amount of people the Tree Creepers kill everyday. Out of all honestly Airbus, act your age and stop crying, it's a game, and your not a little kid.

BadHaddy

User Abuser
2011-09-03 10:10:22 [INFO] [HeroicDeath]Airbus101 was killed by a Wolf
2011-09-03 10:11:12 [INFO] [HeroicDeath]Airbus101 was killed by a Wolf
2011-09-03 13:52:53 [INFO] [HeroicDeath]Airbus101 was killed by a Wolf
2011-09-03 15:50:47 [INFO] [HeroicDeath]Airbus101 was killed by a Wolf
2011-09-03 15:50:48 [INFO] [HeroicDeath]Airbus101 was killed by a Wolf
2011-09-03 15:57:32 [INFO] [HeroicDeath]Airbus101 was killed by a Wolf
2011-09-03 15:57:33 [INFO] [HeroicDeath]Airbus101 was killed by a Wolf
2011-09-04 22:06:52 [INFO] [HeroicDeath]Airbus101 was killed by a Wolf

Oryinn

Obsidian
If he was killed by a wolf then that means he hit me and them. Also, wolf kills double post so it is half that.

dmil23

Obsidian
That is a total of 6 kills. If he has only died 6 times by wolfs that would be between oryinn and me. If i killed him 3 times how does that support my 3rd strike for my ban? I never read on the ToS or Rules that killed a player 3 times will get you banned.

BadHaddy

User Abuser
That is a total of 6 kills. If he has only died by 6 times of wolfs that would be between oryinn and me. If i killed him 3 times how does that support my 3rd strike for my ban? I never read on the ToS or Rules that killed a player 3 times will get you banned.

The current discussion is not related to your ban. You may discuss that in your ban appeal post.

BadHaddy

User Abuser
Ridiculous is the first word that comes to mind.

This is ruining the TCs HC experience and I'm pretty sure in the rules it states no one can do that to another member. So why is staff doing this to us?

By your own logic, you are ruining Airbus' experience. With repeated abuse of the Zeal no PVP line until i made it very difficult.
We aren't targeting you Airbus's I don't know why you can't get that through your thick head. Your supposed to be older than us kids so act like it. All you have been doing is bitching about us. You know what you can do? HIRE SOMEONE TO TAKE US OUT or KILL US!
Airbus' complaint did not kick off this action, it was my monitoring of 4 and 5 hours camping operations, along with my inability to discuss this with a founder that have caused me to enact a TEMPORARY order until this can be properly sorted out.

There is no reason your first resort is complaining to staff. We killed you maybe 5 times in a week? How is this harassment? We didn't specifically target you as a kill, you were standing in your shop which is a PVP zone. How is that harassment?

Everyone in Airbus's shop is potential EXP and fun for us TC's so therefore we kill people in Airbus's shop for fun and EXP.

This is absolutely enraging, outrageous, and totally wrong. Saying don't PvP in a HARDCORE server?

Get real.

I am not saying dont PVP, i am saying do not harass an individual user.[/quote]

Jetsumo

Wood
I think one of the most important things for a server is to make a set of rules that everyone must follow and no one is above. On another server i played on one person was allowed to be above the rules and it just made everyone mad. Im not so familiar with this case, but i think unless this case is extreme, no special breaks should be given.

BadHaddy

User Abuser
I have. I was ignored.

May I also mention my ban has a big part in this. Plus even if I wasn't banned how is 6 deaths by a wolf Harassment?

You were not ignored, there are no founders available this weekend to listen to your appeal. Tthe staff of the server are human, and have obligations in the real world on occasion.

devon154

Banned
Okay I would like to start off saying TC (Tree Creepers) like to pvp, this is why we joined a HARDCORE server. Why is Aribus complaining about us killing him (Targeting him to stop railroad progreess)? We have never wanted to stop railroad progress nor have we targeted you only, we use killing as exp to level.

Airbus you need to stop whining, your the one that said to me yesterday ok im out here come kill me and had a sword out, so what is that? It seems like whatever you want on this server you get, you get your own regions because you complained so much for griefing at your shop, you complained about pvp so kainzo ported to us spawned a ton of pig zombie men to clear us out because you complained about it so much in o chat, Kainzo said if you dont want killed walk around the shop.

Kainzo himself said so, so why is all of this getting way out of hand. Airbus if you like to build so much and hate pvp there are creative servers out there. You need to realize that this is a hardcore pvp server you are going to get killed. The only reason you are complaining is because no one else kills you except us and it is nothing against you, its the fact that we get exp to level and have fun pvping. Us TCs have killed many people on this server way more than you Airbus and they didn't complain like you do, you need to start acting your age and remeber that there is pvp on this server, and that it's a game.

I dont see this as harrassment if you dont want killed dont keep coming back out of your shop. FYI the way to your railroad system is underneath the shop we never go down there we stay up top and kill so you can go down there and work all you want. I don't want to be a smart ass to any of the server staff but this is really going way too far over someone getting killed.

malmenca

Diamond
This whole ordeal is absurd. If i had a building somewhere and people pvped around it i would A. RELOCATE B. Attempt to better my position with a defense or a hired force. The west road happens to get a lot of traffic. Giving someone special priveledges cuz they get killed isnt fair nor right in any respect. I have died to many many people with stacks of gold on me. (Weynard u bastard). Maybe I need some special priveledges near my mine so i dont die.

Edit: and to restrain anyone from a public area of the map( as stated in the title) would be equally obscene

vudani

Legacy Supporter 4
I feel like the rules are very clear. You just have to know vocabulary and be able to comprehend what it feels like to be human. Not that I agree or disagree with harassment being hit so hard upon but, it's all in the rules. I do agree that there needs to be a clearer line since no one really understand what exactly harassment entails.

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
More than anything, the staff reserves the right to do whatever the staff feels is right to do. Arguing will get you more or less nowhere. Probably more nowhere.

If everybody you asked agreed that Airbus needs to stop whining and man up, you still wouldn't have any legitimate reason to keep on nagging like you Tree Creepers are.

Shortyy_oD

Legacy Supporter 3
By your own logic, you are ruining Airbus' experience. With repeated abuse of the Zeal no PVP line until i made it very difficult.

Airbus' complaint did not kick off this action, it was my monitoring of 4 and 5 hours camping operations, along with my inability to discuss this with a founder that have caused me to enact a TEMPORARY order until this can be properly sorted out.

I am not saying dont PVP, i am saying do not harass an individual user.
[/quote]

We aren't harassing a certain user. Airbus was in his shop, IT'S A PVP ZONE. Why didn't he just stay down in his obsidian shelter if he was gunna whine about being killed. Honestly. He ran out and attacked me multiple times as well.

malmenca

Diamond
Ive listened in teamspeak to airbus say he will continually throw himself at them(in the past he has said this). To see a persons name pop up on the logs cant determine the events that went down. In addition, from my experiences the tree creepers rarely target anyone, unless there is a valid reason such as theft or otherthings. But they are reasonable enough in choosing their targets. The killing is just that... Killing.

dmil23

Obsidian
Ive listened in teamspeak to airbus say he will continually throw himself at them(in the past he has said this). To see a persons name pop up on the logs cant determine the events that went down. In addition, from my experiences the tree creepers rarely target anyone, unless there is a valid reason such as theft or otherthings. But they are reasonable enough in choosing their targets. The killing is just that... Killing.

He does have a point. The last person we have ever targeted was EpicPoodle which was over a month or so ago because he killed my supplier. And if what malmenca is saying is true where he wants us to be on logs, then you need to grow up. I also wouldn't doubt it if it was on purpose considering he kept coming up and then just stood still for us to kill him. If we are doing that then it is not harassment because he wants us to kill him if he is leaving himself in the open like that on purpose.

Status
Not open for further replies.