• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Temporary Personal Regions

Valalal

Legacy Supporter 6
Just a thought, but I wonder if it would be possible and not too troublesome for temporary personal regions, for those donors that ought be able to create regions, to be set up much the same way as they have for townships. I believe these are intended to cost coins, and I'm not sue if a pricing structure has been set up yet however, though I'm sure one could be worked out...

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Not sure on the pricing structure - what do you have in mind?

If admins want to help set this up - I'm more than fine with it - but we have to limit it to 25x25 and only one per person....

Valalal

Legacy Supporter 6
Hmm, how would say 1000 - 1500c per region sound perhaps? That's just a guess but I wouldn't think it should be too cheap.
I would imagine it could be set up in such a way that the funds received now would not need to be repayed when the official plugin is released however?

What is the current and future (planned) state of personal regions?
Current - none?
Planned - donor only? Or could a non donor like me dish out a couple thousand coin for a single, 25x25 region? :)

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
I'm really liking the LWC thing we got going. It allows for non-donors to have a way to protect their stuff through hardwork and also always for donors to get a bit of a bump by price reduction and amount.

There arent any plugins that do what we want and the person in charge of Townships - is doing RL Stuff and cant meet the deadlines we need.

I'll look around and see if some coders can scratch together what we need if WG regions dont cut it soon.

Valalal

Legacy Supporter 6
So as to the temporary regions though, would you consider say 1000c or 1500c to be an appropriate figure @Kainzo ?

Airbus101

Legacy Supporter 7
yes, and I made my store 25x25 bring it ON.... it will stop the endless griefing!

Valalal

Legacy Supporter 6
So, just wondering if this has been implemented yet?
I would personally love to set one up to stop the endless minor griefing to my tower =P

Apherdite

Queen Bee
The only problem is that we'll have to manually do the regions... a simple 25x25 is easier than 75x75 though.... especially when eyeballing... :p

Angusward

Gold
Would it be possible to require a kind of upkeep, like 50 coins a week on top of the 1000 coin starter fee as well? This would stop the area becoming too filled up with regions.