• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Team675 Neutral(10)

skyboy49707

Obsidian
Team675(Neutral)10
Leader: skyboy49707​
Second in Command: Ace675​
ArchonofFail​
carter741​
Higgins_Obvious​
U235master​
Meh1002​
Meh5526​
Nova264​
Gabec67​
Headquarters:​
Hidden in the map off the road​
Objectives:​
1. Become a mass group of pvpers​
2. Get a better base​
3. Over take Most guilds​
4. Make herocraft a better place​
5. EAT BACON​
Misc info:​
We like bacon​

skyboy49707

Obsidian
It is Team 675 Tech High Roboticis. but since 5 of the 7 of us go to Tech High it was the perfect thing

toadsworth29

Legacy Supporter 3
Lol, I'd rather not give away where I live to the whole internet. But yeah, we have one hell of a challenge this year.

TrinityDown

Legacy Supporter 6
Lol. The first thing I thought of when I saw this was ROBOTICS. DAMNIT.

I was on Team 375 three years back. Quit the team in the end though, but the team was quite awesome. I still have a bunch of friends on that team.

It would be nice to get some follow-up about the raid that happened and what the current diplomacy situation is now?

* Edited Members list and such*

<rant> Seriously? I send you a thing with 5 or so small grammatical fixes that make it look way more professional and all you do when you edit it is change the members? This is really starting to annoy me. Whenever I look at that post like 3 glaring things jump out at me that would take half a second to fix. If you can't allow me to edit the post, at least take my advice and make it look like someone smart made it. I get that grammar may not be your strong point but these things are mostly completely obvious like adding spaces or colons in certain locations. You can tell me it's a little minor thing, but it's not. How are you ever going to get a job in the future if your applications have missing spaces and colons? I may be going on over minor issues but I find being professional to be very important and it really annoys me when there are extremely simple to fix grammatical errors just sitting there in plain sight and all you do is change the members. You know what? I'm half tempted to just set up my own guild page on the forum for us. I could maintain it much better, update it faster, and make it look much better. Oh, and I actually sent you a message outlining all the little changes that would take half a second to change and yet you ignore that and just change the users list? Also who made you leader? You honestly haven't done that much for the guild and you aren't that high level, I would vote for Aaron or Brennan as guild leader, especially since Brennan has basically hit max necro and can now is specced in engineer. As far as I know, you are not specced in anything. Even though I'm not either, just because you have the past experience doesn't mean you should be guild leader just because you made the forum post. Also you lied about getting 50 thief and really have been very distant from the guild. I know this started as a rant over grammar but seriously, I do not consider you qualified as self-chosen guild leader since you are not high level, are not maintaining the guild page properly, and have not been active with the guild. </rant>

Yes I am mad bro.

meh1002

TNT
<rant> make it look like someone smart made it. How are you ever going to get a job in the future? Also you lied about getting 50 thief and really have been very distant from the guild. I know this started as a rant over grammar but seriously, I do not consider you qualified as self-chosen guild leader since you are not high level, are not maintaining the guild page properly, and have not been active with the guild. </rant>

Yes I am mad bro.

hell ya
-but you can be nicer, he is still a child

skyboy49707

Obsidian
<rant> Seriously? I send you a thing with 5 or so small grammatical fixes that make it look way more professional and all you do when you edit it is change the members? This is really starting to annoy me. Whenever I look at that post like 3 glaring things jump out at me that would take half a second to fix. If you can't allow me to edit the post, at least take my advice and make it look like someone smart made it. I get that grammar may not be your strong point but these things are mostly completely obvious like adding spaces or colons in certain locations. You can tell me it's a little minor thing, but it's not. How are you ever going to get a job in the future if your applications have missing spaces and colons? I may be going on over minor issues but I find being professional to be very important and it really annoys me when there are extremely simple to fix grammatical errors just sitting there in plain sight and all you do is change the members. You know what? I'm half tempted to just set up my own guild page on the forum for us. I could maintain it much better, update it faster, and make it look much better. Oh, and I actually sent you a message outlining all the little changes that would take half a second to change and yet you ignore that and just change the users list? Also who made you leader? You honestly haven't done that much for the guild and you aren't that high level, I would vote for Aaron or Brennan as guild leader, especially since Brennan has basically hit max necro and can now is specced in engineer. As far as I know, you are not specced in anything. Even though I'm not either, just because you have the past experience doesn't mean you should be guild leader just because you made the forum post. Also you lied about getting 50 thief and really have been very distant from the guild. I know this started as a rant over grammar but seriously, I do not consider you qualified as self-chosen guild leader since you are not high level, are not maintaining the guild page properly, and have not been active with the guild. </rant>

Yes I am mad bro.

CHANGED MY GRAMMAR ERRORS.

Also its hard to get level due to the fact that i cant spend large amounts of time like Brennan can i understand that you think some one a high enough level should be leader however Brennan is new to the server as are almost everyone in the guild. For a guild to survive (most dont) you need to have an experinced leader who knows everyone and who can do things in the right manor.

I understand that my grammatical errors were upsetting however I don't believe a rant on the forums was the right way to settle things. If you wanted me to fix it right there send me the message in skype. Im always on there or an in-game message saying go and check out your forum messages