• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Teach me how to use ranger well please?

flamearmerninja

Glowing Redstone
I chose ranger because I'm an amazing archer but I'm still having some trouble fighting. Seeing as I'm only level 16 that problem is gonna come up anyway.

Zyrue

Wood
Get good with bow, you will get rekt by classes w mobility like dragoon though. What your can do is get speed two pots, punch two bow and knb two sword.. I find ranger hard to play.

Trazil

Legacy Supporter 2
Ranger is not hard to play as long as you can land shots with a bow, if you can't then you really shouldn't have picked ranger

Deaky04

TNT
Ranger is a good class but you need to have distance on your side. Camo and grappling hook really help you with that, and exploding arrows can be used for fireworks or exploding your enemy's. Always keep distance, number one rule of a ranger

JupiterRome

Legacy Supporter 5
Lol I just saw this........ EZPZ Use grappling hook to get away, explosive shot to knock them away, land 1/4 of your shots with Punch 2, Use aimed shot and bow spam so you can warm it up without them being able to do anything.

radicater11

Legacy Supporter 3
Contrary to what everyone has said, with the recent class points, ranger is more rogue like, especially with skills like envenom. So don't be afraid to go in on squishy targets to burst them down with your axe and melee abilities.

Deaky04

TNT
You know what be awesome? Custom
Arrows. You can make a ice arrow with a arrow and ice and slows. Poison arrow is a arrow plus a poison pot ( Alchemist uses ) and no duh it poisons. Void silences and I have no idea what it be added with. Lol why did I put this

Trazil

Legacy Supporter 2
You know what be awesome? Custom
Arrows. You can make a ice arrow with a arrow and ice and slows. Poison arrow is a arrow plus a poison pot ( Alchemist uses ) and no duh it poisons. Void silences and I have no idea what it be added with. Lol why did I put this
There is a reason runeblade isn't ranged

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
There is a reason runeblade isn't ranged
what? It'd be totally balanced, ranged poison, slow, silence and armor ignoring damage on a high left click class that could also do those in melee. 100% balanced.

Trazil

Legacy Supporter 2
what? It'd be totally balanced, ranged poison, slow, silence and armor ignoring damage on a high left click class that could also do those in melee. 100% balanced.
Dont forget punch 2 shooting people back 30 blocks

JupiterRome

Legacy Supporter 5
Ranger wont be balanced until punch is removed, why take away prot because of rangers complaining cuz their arrows didn't do shit but not take away punch?