• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion TD Renting

Pugglez_

Legacy Supporter 3
Ok, so a week ago I accidentally rented a TD shop for like 100s. Then, I had a brilliant idea, "why not right click the sign again since it might cancel the rent and refund me my money" but nooooo….. So, I suggest that when you're renting a TD shop or extending, can there be a confirmation in chat, where we can type some sort of command to confirm/cancel renting/extending a shop.

Same with attribute reset.
When I type /attributes reset it says something warning, type confirm to reset all attributes
or deny to cancel. Only after you type confirm does it take 100 souls away from you without
sven warning you about it... I found this out the hard way...and im a lost soul :(
Its also the same with using hero gates, i was exploring and saw this gate travel thingy,
entered it and lost 25souls :(

WitchOnaRampage

Legacy Supporter 9
Sounds like the Herogate fee isn't on the Herogates in the wild, so wandering new players who happen upon them may be unaware of the usage cost. Hence it could be useful to have the Herogate usage cost on the Herogates themselves, not just at the Nexus.

@Alator might this be possible, pretty please?

Last edited:

Raienbow_Dash

Legacy Supporter 8
Ok, so a week ago I accidentally rented a TD shop for like 100s. Then, I had a brilliant idea, "why not right click the sign again since it might cancel the rent and refund me my money" but nooooo….. So, I suggest that when you're renting a TD shop or extending, can there be a confirmation in chat, where we can type some sort of command to confirm/cancel renting/extending a shop.

I did this while lagging in spawn. Right clicked to go through a door and right clicked the sign instead and bought a shop for 250s. I had the same idea as you and right clicked the sign only to lose another 250s. It sucks because there is no refund and no demand for people to set up a shop. I looked everywhere and couldn't find anyone to rent my shop to.

Pugglez_

Legacy Supporter 3
I did this while lagging in spawn. Right clicked to go through a door and right clicked the sign instead and bought a shop for 250s. I had the same idea as you and right clicked the sign only to lose another 250s. It sucks because there is no refund and no demand for people to set up a shop. I looked everywhere and couldn't find anyone to rent my shop to.
Yeah but you have tons of money, so it doesn't matter to you that much :p