• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug TD Guardian Death Chest Bug

TheWarden

Stone
The "Guardians" at the trade market appear to make the user lose everything they have besides armor and the item in hand. No chest is dropped, and no items are kept. I lost my sharp 3, unbreaking 1, knockback 3, irowyn sword, a punch 2 bow, a chocolate axe with sharp 8 unbreaking 3 and looting 2, 14 compasses, and those are just the needed things. Please fix this, or at least remove the guardians from the trade market area so others don't make the same mistake.

TheWarden

Stone
Kainzo, my items were erased, as in nothing was dropped at all. If your chest does not drop, your items are supposed to.

Edit: I know this, because when I died, instead of "tombstone cannot spawn here," I instead got: "No Items in inventory."

Last edited:

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Kainzo, my items were erased, as in nothing was dropped at all. If your chest does not drop, your items are supposed to.

Edit: I know this, because when I died, instead of "tombstone cannot spawn here," I instead got: "No Items in inventory."
First time seeing this, so trying to figure out what happened, reviewing logs

TheWarden

Stone
Thank you very much. I would ask for a reimbursement only because this is a game issue, and in fact not just my fault. If I cannot I fully understand, but those items took me a while to get.

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
Thank you very much. I would ask for a reimbursement only because this is a game issue, and in fact not just my fault. If I cannot I fully understand, but those items took me a while to get.
Sadly, there is no item reimbursement.
Never seen a case of it.
Souls they can and have, sadly items are never reimbursed.

TheWarden

Stone
I understand the rule, its just this is on fault of the server, not me alone. If it had just been me being stupid I would have fully understood, but error on the other end of the server I believe should do something.

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
I understand the rule, its just this is on fault of the server, not me alone. If it had just been me being stupid I would have fully understood, but error on the other end of the server I believe should do something.
Nope.
The rule has always been, items are not reimbursed. You can try and beg the admins but the rule is the rule. Never seen an exception to it.