• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug Targeting yourself with heals.

Popeyepoop1

Legacy Supporter 7
Someone probably has already reported this however, just to be safe I will make a thread. The problem is when I bind something to heal myself, it says "Your target is not in your line of sight". This works just fine for setting perimeters around someone else such as /bind pray [TheirName], but just doesn't work when I /bind pray popeyepoop1.

Shadownub

ICE ICE ICE!
Legacy Supporter 3
Although inefficient, generally just /bind chant [withoutanamehere] works for me for self healing. Only issue with it is that if someone else is in front of you, it'll heal them instead.

Popeyepoop1

Legacy Supporter 7
Although inefficient, generally just /bind chant [withoutanamehere] works for me for self healing. Only issue with it is that if someone else is in front of you, it'll heal them instead.
Yes, that's the problem. Sometimes in MA it happens frequently but it's not game breaking, obviously. Would just be nice to have a heal that will for sure heal me.

ICherry_girl

Glowstone
I remember this being really annoying when I was a disciple.

The only way I got over it was aiming my binded item at the ground and then right-clicking. It generally works.