• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Tangowisky's Application

tangowisky

Stone
In-game name: tangowisky
Location & Age: Maine, 16.
Previous Bans (Includes other servers): I have not been banned from any servers.
Referral(s): My friend Deadmouse7, xryin777, and mrchucklez have referred me to your minecraft server.
Reason you should be accepted: First off, I have read your rules and wiki. I don't know exactly why you personally would want me to join your server, but I will be honest to you, I have been bored of Minecraft for quite some time (The only time I had fun playing was when it first came out and I managed a survival sever with my friends, also when I managed a classic server with my friends). Your server may be what I am looking to try and do. I wish to build a town or village of some sort, help/ defend people and other towns/ villages.
How did you hear about Herocraft?: My friends, shown in the referral(s) section above, play on your server and have asked me to join.
Have you voted for Herocraft?: Not yet.
Additional Info: I like to play video games and I am looking for a good RPG type game.