• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

tango123's whitelist

tango123

Glowing Redstone
  1. In-game name:tango1234
  2. Location & Age:canada/laval my age is: 13 i sound like im 12 still
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers):banned one time on a non public server
  4. Referral(s):herocraft is my favorite
  5. Reason you should be accepted:i am a nice person and i love pvp and helping other players
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?:i saw that my friend sent me a note on skype saying:go on herocraft
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft: yes i voted
  8. Additional Info:i love to play bf3, terraria, spout craft,and halo reach i am a very nice competive gamer, and i will give the best kindness to everybody.

tango123

Glowing Redstone
the owner asked me to make a HUGE redstone house and i said no because i suck at redstone and he baned me

Troppics

Legacy Supporter 3
Ok thanks for being honest, doesn't sound too serious. So tell me more about why we should accept you in your app. What are some of your talents? What can you bring to the Herocraft community?

Concerning additional infomation, tell me more about yourself as a gamer.. what other kinds of games do you like?

Comment on this thread when you have finished editing your original post :)

tango123

Glowing Redstone
i like minecraft,spoutcraft and terraria and i think i will bring kindnees to the community