• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion T2 druid and shaman names

In my opinion druid and shaman t2 should have their names switched. Druid has 4 heals and only 1 lightning skill and Shaman has 3 heals and 2 lightning skills. So it makes more sense for shaman to be a stormcaller and druid to be a soothsayer.

JupiterRome

Legacy Supporter 5
It's Soothsayer not Soothesayer
Different words with different meanings.
but still.... storm caller? I think if druid got like a Rain type skill that was a lower damage megabolt with an aoe hot it would be ok but not atm :p

just to kinda throwing this out there but shoothsayer is the definition of a druid soooo by giving the shaman the name of soothsayer ur basically calling it a druid

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
They're both nature types, they're both support types.

Shaman is in an odd role and it's changing (along with Samurai!)

They're both nature types, they're both support types.

Shaman is in an odd role and it's changing (along with Samurai!)
Damn it Kainzo those are the two classes I leveled XD. But the whole point was that Shaman has more lightning type spells then the druid and personally when I think of soothsayer I think of a druid. Btw when you say changed do you mean minor changes or overhaul?

Last edited:

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Damn it Kainzo those are the two classes I leveled XD. But the whole point was that Shaman has more lightning type spells then the druid and personally when I think of soothsayer I think of a druid. Btw when you say changed do you mean minor changes or overhaul?
Shaman will definitely get an overhaul and I agree to an extent that the names could be swapped, but I feel they are both interchangeable heh.

Shaman will definitely get an overhaul and I agree to an extent that the names could be swapped, but I feel they are both interchangeable heh.
I just like stormcaller better :p
Can you share the details for the overhaul or is it something that will be way down the line?

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
I just like stormcaller better :p
Can you share the details for the overhaul or is it something that will be way down the line?
My guess is that it's finally gonna be move from "Support" to a "Caster"
It was supposed to have that done a while ago but ti didn't happen for whatever reason.

Irishman81

Senior Staff
Guide
Architect
Balance Team
Legacy Supporter 7
Probably. It was just supposed to move away from being a support class, as in more attack/utility than healing/debuffs etc
I was thinking that shaman would split into two classes, one focused on heals/buffs and the other pure damage

Is it possible to do 2 skills in 1? For example give the shaman a long cast time skill that changes their... focus? In one mode a totem does damage while in the other it slows.

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
Is it possible to do 2 skills in 1? For example give the shaman a long cast time skill that changes their... focus? In one mode a totem does damage while in the other it slows.
I think we'd better of just making 2 Shamans. One healer one Damage