• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Syndicate Demo

I've played it, and it's actually really good. The Co-op is really fluid and action packed, goes well with music if you like to listen to stuff while you play games. Only thing is, the reloads are a bit underworked, and I had one instance of a connection issue. Nothing they can't fix for the full version. Thinking about getting the game on Feb 21st. Anyone have something to say about it?

It's like... In the future, the world is controlled by mega-corporations who are waging technological war against each other, in order for them to secure the most consumers and prosper. Sorta like that... Well, that's what I took out of it anyways XD

Devoshade

Legacy Supporter 7
Dude the trailer i saw for it was bad ass in it he makes a dudes gun overload with a hack ability and it explodes in his face and at the end of the trailer hacks a guys mind and makes him point his own weapon at his temple and blow his head off I WAS LIKE FUCK YEA .... i love the original Syndicate for Genisis i still have that game on an emulator for my PSP great game top down like the fallouts

Devoshade

Legacy Supporter 7
most FPS are like that now a days almost everythings been done so to feel new they just grab diff things from the best in the industry slap it together and WALA GAME OF THE YEAR hehehe

Oxea

Legacy Supporter 7
most FPS are like that now a days almost everythings been done so to feel new they just grab diff things from the best in the industry slap it together and WALA GAME OF THE YEAR hehehe

Although that is correct, I meant I felt as this one stood out more as a cookie cutter rather than a game that hid its ingredients well. As for Game of the Year? That's reserved for Guild Wars 2.