• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Synchronized Heroes of Infinite Truths (S.H.I.T.) [Destructive] [10]

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
I dunno actually. I'm tired as hell atm and just saw the new town and thought of it as a target ~.-

Aetosion

Obsidian
If there's only like 2 people, that's kind of derp. The likelihood of more than ome member being on at the same time is low. No point I'm targeting them specifically.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Finally, time to ruin the small, unorginazed and weak towns/guilds. More Kingdoms, less Hamlets. Can i be an unofficial member? If yes, here is my apply:

1) IGN: EtKEnn
2) Time whitlisted: 31th October, 2011
3) Timezone, GMT please: GMT +1
4) Why are you interested in joining: Because Dragongarde is turning into Zeal with way too many Hamlets. Only a few Hamlets are orginazed and productive, the rest should join a Kingdom or die.
5) What town are you in: Owner of Canterlot <3
6) Alliances/Enimies: Allies with Xandria Dominion and Kingdom of Obscurity, enemies to people.
7) What spec are you: Samurai, 43
8) What drives you to destroy: I do this with the illusion of saving HC community. So i'm really "Saving" everyone by "Destroying" the unnecesarily Hamlets and guilds.
9) Do you swear all actions and thoughts to the Tormented King: Yessss, my Lord.
10) Are you a good builder: Hell no.

HolyRane

Legacy Supporter 7
Finally, time to ruin the small, unorginazed and weak towns/guilds. More Kingdoms, less Hamlets. Can i be an unofficial member? If yes, here is my apply:

1) IGN: EtKEnn
2) Time whitlisted: 31th October, 2011
3) Timezone, GMT please: GMT +1
4) Why are you interested in joining: Because Dragongarde is turning into Zeal with way too many Hamlets. Only a few Hamlets are orginazed and productive, the rest should join a Kingdom or die.
5) What town are you in: Owner of Canterlot <3
6) Alliances/Enimies: Allies with Xandria Dominion and Kingdom of Obscurity, enemies to people.
7) What spec are you: Samurai, 43
8) What drives you to destroy: I do this with the illusion of saving HC community. So i'm really "Saving" everyone by "Destroying" the unnecesarily Hamlets and guilds.
9) Do you swear all actions and thoughts to the Tormented King: Yessss, my Lord.
10) Are you a good builder: Hell no.
Accepted. I will be playing more and more once League's awesomeness starts to wear away. Please speak with me in game sometime about the S.H.I.T.