• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Sweord's Herocraft Application

Sweord

Glowstone
In-game name: Sweord

Location & Age: East Coast, U.S.A. 17 years old.

Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None. One you might find if you search under "Sweord ban" on Google is my account was suspected of being used to ban evade, which was cleared by another player. I'd rather tell you guys up front than you search for my name and find out after I say I had none, that I've been banned. It was pretty embarrassing for me, so I try not to bring it up too much.

Referral(s): None.

Reason you should be accepted: Well, I'm not going to toot my own horn, but I'm an okay player, been playing Minecraft since last year, been on a few PvP servers, and currently play on Lord of The Craft. I do build huge things sometimes, if it's wanted I could provide pictures of an airship I made a few months ago. Just need to get them on this computer. I'm a pretty chill guy, I don't rage much, as long as the PvP is fair and I don't have to worry about hacks.

How did you hear about Herocraft?: Um, I saw you guys a few months back on Minestatus, but didn't try to join then. Now I feel like I need a bit more PvP sometimes. RP servers are great, but there's not as much fighting going on usually, and I need to fulfill my PvP needs somewhere.

Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Not yet, need to know the server more.

Additional Info: None, really. I'd put pics up here if you guys want me to. EDIT: Just for fun, here are some pics. :)
2011-10-18_141959png2.png
2011-10-18_142022crop.png
2011-10-18_142043.png

Barnubus

Legacy Supporter 8
Reviewing.

Yes on the pics, we always love screenshots of past creations.

Either way, everything looks great. Great application.
Congratulations you've been accepted, please check your inbox.