• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Superlode's application

superlode

Legacy Supporter 3
In-game name: superlode
Location & Age: Canada, Quebec, I am 16.
Previous Bans (Includes other servers): I think I was banned once but I kind of asked for it, I was pretty mad and said that I didn't want to come back so they could ban me. Never came back to see if they banned me.
Referral(s): none
Reason you should be accepted: I read all the rules and the wiki. I like to build, even tough I wouldn't say I'm a really good builder, and love to mine.
How did you hear about Herocraft?: I am using the plugin Heroes on a private server.
Have you voted for Herocraft: Yes I did
Additional Info: First thing is that I'm french so my english is not perfect. I recently started learning Java. I play Deus Ex, Bf3 and will play Skyrim for sure. I started playing minecraft when it was on 1.3, I host a little private server for me and my friends, I recently started looking for another server to play on when none of my friends are there.

Neotetro

Legacy Supporter 3
Can you tell us more about the ban? Where was it and why were you mad?

superlode

Legacy Supporter 3
Sure, it was in an industrial craft server and an admin were playing with nukes they accidentally nuked a fairly big project I had started a week ago and when I saw it I was kind of mad. I was a bit stupid and I over reacted.

superlode

Legacy Supporter 3
Nope sorry. I can't remember the server name. I don't even think it still exist.
Edit : I found the server but as I said it's not running anymore: ucindustries.servegame.com

Neotetro

Legacy Supporter 3
Alright, seems fine. Welcome to herocraft! Check your pm for more info!