• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Resolved Summon mooshroom cow's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Liqwids

TNT
I hit 55 farmer today, And when I tried to /skill summonmooshroomcow it told me that skill doesen't exist, I talked to Kainzo in game and he confirmed it didn't work and asked me to bug report it.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
I hit 55 farmer today, And when I tried to /skill summonmooshroomcow it told me that skill doesen't exist, I talked to Kainzo in game and he confirmed it didn't work and asked me to bug report it.
@Sleaker I can confirm that the long skill name doesnt work - but you can still do /skill mcow

Sleaker

Retired Staff
correct, this is not a bug. No one wants to type out the full name of the skill to use it, and the usage display says 'mushroomcow' to use the skill.

WitchOnaRampage

Legacy Supporter 9
The funny thing is, players are STILL trying to type out the full name - even now 6 months later - and thinking this skill is bugged. So glad I found this old thread... and will add the correct command to the Wiki.

Status
Not open for further replies.