• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Summer absence

Is Rainbow Dash best pony?

• Total voters

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Since I don't have access to post topics in the Leave/Absence forums, i'll just post here.

I know for sure that I'll be gone the next 1.5 weeks, after that I don't know what my family's plans are for this summer but I know we're going camping a week aswell sometime so I'll be gone a period now and some periods later this summer most likely.

Dielan9999 - Slight chance I'll be able to do blog work and perhaps other social media work, but that depends on the weather (If it's nice weather I won't be allowed to use the laptop lol)

UltimateOptics judgedread540 EvilThor pandaman7 MajorasMask Jasquan
LightningCape MultiHeartGold (You better be mastered when I get back Multi)

Since I got nothing better to do, here is one last blog post before I gooooo

http://herocraftonline.blogspot.no/2013/06/runestone-update.html

MajorasMask

Ungodly
Bye.gif

Hydroking77

Legacy Supporter 7
EtKEnn if you ever get online I would elastic if you would remove your chest shop from mineris or you can help me run it as a manager still.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
EtKEnn if you ever get online I would elastic if you would remove your chest shop from mineris or you can help me run it as a manager still.
I'll talk to you In Game in a week, I'll have a few hours at home before going to the airport next sunday.