• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion [Suggestion] HC Approved Minimap For Spout Clients

5pyPig

Legacy Supporter 4

jwplayer0

Legacy Supporter 6
I know both of those have cavemap on them, unless kainzo wants to take the time to learn how to disable those thru the server settings their illegal, though i do believe that's a fairly easy task to preform

Sleaker

Retired Staff
I know both of those have cavemap on them, unless kainzo wants to take the time to learn how to disable those thru the server settings their illegal, though i do believe that's a fairly easy task to preform

can't disable any of this in these clients as they are purely client-side.

Afforess

Glowstone
It's pretty simplistic atm (I am new to graphics related stuff), so it shows no ores, just really basic coloring. It does show some tunnels though.

I was planning on adding a server side component so servers could opt to censor stuff, but with the hoopla at bukkit, not sure.