• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion for EXP Multiplyer

Do you think it would be a nice addition to Heroes?

• Absolutely! I know have a reason to kill those darn neighbors!

Votes: 5 100.0%
  • No thank you, I like to grind on mobs and the occasional traveler.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Jorict

Legacy Supporter 7
Well here is my idea, once you specialize as a pvp class, you only gain slayer exp,(players/monsters) and seeing you are a PVP class, why not for kill streaks increase your exp gain on PLAYERS (NOT MOBS)?

5 Kill Streak: 1.5x exp gain
10 Kill Streak: 2x exp gain
etc.

So, it could gradually increase for kill streaks. I think it would give it more reason to pvp, and also to achieve new skills as your specialization! Any thoughts about it feel free to comment and give me feedback on why it would work or wouldn't.

wolfgang784

Legacy Supporter 3
This would be good. Pvp classes and crafter classes exp gains need to be toggled around a bit between how each class can even gain experience, and then how they gain it from those ways so that both are a decently equal leveling length.

More exp for pvp classes on player kill streaks would give us (pvpers) even more reason to hunt down each other and the crafters, especially if someone else's idea I saw of pvp classes getting a bit more base exp for player kills anyway since we are a pvp class of course and that will be the main exp gain.

Along with this though, crafters should get some more exp for certain crafting things like possibly even crafting the items /tools in the first place, while they get a reduced exp gain for player kills since they aren't meant to be fighting.

So pvpers get more exp from killing players and the better they are at killing(streaks) while crafters get more exp for breaking blocks and mining than pvpers get since they aren't meant to be mining, they hunt the miners.

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
I kind of like the idea. Heck, it could apply to other modes of earning experience as well. Say, mining so much of the same ore without breaking any other blocks starts a sort of "Gold Rush" thing, and you get more experience for extending that streak. Maybe the same with crafting certain amounts of certain items if we end up getting experience from that, or from killing mobs or making use of your mana. I know it sounds like I'm going overboard (and I probably am, just tossing ideas out), but you could limit it to each the specialties of each path (ex. Rogues/Warriors can get killing multipliers, Mages/Healers earn more from inflicting/healing damage with spells, and Crafters with mining/crafting), and include exceptions (Monk for example would get kill multipliers rather than spell exp).

I believe Kainzo said that they could distribute multipliers now, so there's that.