• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion [SubForum] Heralds

JDFinal

Legacy Supporter 5
Hello HeroCraft!

I was thinking that it would be a good idea to have a Public Sub-Forum for Heralds, Just like the Dungeon Team has.

This would help the Herald Team when they need support from the rest of HeroCraft, or If they need to set something up with the public.

I remember seeing something about wanting Clips to show off HeroCraft. I can't remember where I saw it or what thread it was on. Having a separate Public Herald sub-forum, would avoid situations like these and make getting pieces of information like this easier for the Herald Team.

I personally have a few clips ( not too long ) showing off some of the fun we have on HeroCraft, but i'm unsure as to who I should PM these clips too.

It would also avoid Herald related threads being lost under all the other threads in General and HeroCraft Member Discussion.

||Sorry if there is any bad spelling or it doesn't make sense, I've typed this on my phone and I can't scroll up||

JDFinal

Legacy Supporter 5
Not a half bad idea.

Although we haven't gone into general or member discussion asking for anything yet :p

I'm fairly sure I saw EtKenn asking for clips because he was wanting to make a Small Trailer. My memory probably isn't serving me to well, this was probably before he became a Herald.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
That's a very long time ago, but i like the idea of a public sub-forum. It will be a lot easier for people who want to contribute with clips if there was a place to post it.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
There's a private forum for Heralds+ at the moment... we have different media outlets, can just use those imo.

We have Screenshots / Artwork, etc