• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug Stuck After Bandage

AMIGO64

Stone
On several occasions I have used "Bandage" while in combat with mobs and for some reason I get stuck in the block underneath me. I understand that we should not post "glitches" and I have reported this on /CH H but it's becoming a problem. Today when I got stuck a creeper came up to me and killed me. I was able to recover my things but what if his happens in PvP? I would like to know if it's my client or in the least possible scenario my hardware is acting up but I doubt it. I hope you guys can let me know what's going on and if this is something you guys need to fix, or some thing I need to fix. Thanks for your time -AMIGO64

northeaster345

Legacy Supporter 8
I'm not sure what's causing it, but I do get "stunned" on occasion when I use warmup skills, where I can't move or turn while I'm casting.

STDs4YouAnd4Me

Legacy Supporter 8
This happened to me several times yesterday, and only yesterday. While using the skill Renewal, I'd be stuck on the same block and couldn't move an inch. It required me to Sneak and walk backward and to the side to get out of it. No clue what that was about, since as I said this only started happening yesterday.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
This happened to me several times yesterday, and only yesterday. While using the skill Renewal, I'd be stuck on the same block and couldn't move an inch. It required me to Sneak and walk backward and to the side to get out of it. No clue what that was about, since as I said this only started happening yesterday.
Very odd and first I've heard of it.

@Delfofthebla @Sleaker - thoughts?